~time~

Alex scrambles to find his phone in his dark room, still shaking from the dream he'd experienced a moment ago. He finds it and types the name in finding thousands of results.

His eyes widen

"What"

He says out loud

Chucking his phone across the room he shoves  his face into his pillows. "It's just a dream" he thinks, dreams don't mean anything.

The next day

Alex is too shaken to do anything the next morning, that dream hit him harder than he expected, as well as everything else going on he needed a brake. He texts his boss that he can't make it and spends the rest of the day in bed. He doesn't move the whole day, like the weight of his body is too much for his legs to handle, like they would shatter if he even tried to move them. So he didn't. Just starring at the walls. Blank white walls. Between sleep and starring he tries to think. He can't. No words. No thoughts. No feelings. He can't do anything.

Hours and hours pass, he doesn't even notice it's dark out now.

With one blink he seems to gain consciousness. His legs moving his head flooding with thoughts it's overwhelming, like all of them built up through the day and can finally escape. He gets up and stumbles to the bathroom looking into the mirror. His eyes are more sunk than he's ever seen. Even in his worst mental states he's never looked like this, it looks like there bruised. His cheeks are extremely carved, it looks like he's lost weight. He pulls his top up and glares at his body, his ribs are protruding from his skin every bone is visible. How had this happened? He'd been in bed for one day why does he look like this. He goes back to his room to get his phone. He looks at the date. It's been days. 3 days. He has multiple messages from his boss. Missed calls from people he had plans with. It's like he wasn't aware of time, like it had all stood still. Why had no one checked on me? He thinks. Maybe they had tried. Maybe he couldn't hear. He walks out to his door and sees letters on the floor. He hadn't even heard the door. Nothing. Until now. When like magic. It knocks.

...

Writers note
Hey guys it's been a while lol