Beat of my Heart

I have no ecuse for not writing in forever... I'm really sorry

Krissa stepped back to get a good look at me. I knew I probally looked horrible. I wiped the tears from my eyes and tried to stop the rain pouring down. All I could do was make the rain a tiny drizzle.

"What's wrong?" she asked looking worried.

"The man with the scar..." I paused and took a shaky breath, " killed my father. Krissa opened her mouth and looked at me wth pity and anger in her eyes.

"WHERE IS HE?!!!" she screamed, " I'LL KICK HIS ASS!!!" I smiled slightly remembering how much I had missed my best friend and her fiesty personality. The smile disappeared from my face as I remembered Cole.

"Cole!" I shouted and swung around. Scar face and his men were gone, but I could tell they were going to come back. Cole was in his human form and lying on the ground bleeding on his leg and shoulder. I ran over to him and kneeled down above him. He turned his head to look at me and smiled.

"Please don't die," I whispered.

"Annabeth, I will never die as long as your heart beats." his voice was no more than a breath. Out of the corner of my eye I someone come out of the forest that looked to familar. I stood up and walked over to her.

"Why are you here?" I growled at her.

"You think that they just happened to find out you were here by accedent?" she snarled.

"You told them," I said, and lunged at the person that just might be reasponsible for my mates death.

Chancey.