Beat of My Heart

I turned up my ipod louder trying to droan out my brothers shouts of victory. He was playing his war game..... Again. I got up and walked over to my door and shouted out.

"IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP RIGHT NOW I SWERE I WILL COME AND RIP YOUR DAMN THROAT OUT!!!!" I screamed at him. He imdeitly shut up. I smiled to my self and walked over to my desk. I started rummaging through random papers looking for my phone. I finally found it and called my best friend Krissa.

"Hello?"

"Hey its me. Jacks playing war games again. Mind if I come over?" I asked hopefully.

"Sure! Gosh, he really needs to lay off those bloody war-zombie games." I laughed and told her I'd see her in 5. I grabbed my purse and headed out.

"MOM!!!" I shouted, "I'm going to Krissa's house!" Not bothering to wait for an answer I walked out the door and shifted. My wolf is sleek and black. And with my luck its the wolf that almost every pack in the country is out to get. See, 'The Midnight Wolf' as they call it, is the smartest and fastest wolf ever known. It can also conrtol weather. Today I made it sunny out so I could wear my new, cute sundress that I just bought. Thats one of the good things about being the midnight wolf, but a bad thing is that I can't let other packs no I belong to the Eclipse pack, because then every pack ever known would come and threaten to destroy us if I didn't join their army.... I have such a messed up life..... A twig snapped, pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked around taking my attack pose. I saw movement to my left and ran forward hoping to lose them. I heard a growl and could hear whatever it was chasing me. It pounced and we landed in a heap on the ground. I got up and figured out that It wasn't just him and me. His pack had come to. How nice... I turned around and saw him getting up. He looked at me and I swere if he were in human form he would have been shooting dagger eyes my way. He growled again and charged. I sidestepped and let him charge through straight into a tree. I laughed/barked so hard I was crying (A/N I don't really know if wolves can cry but if they can't just pretend they can ok?). I suddenly was charged into by him, taken off guard. Since he was so strong I slide on the ground and hit a rock. I cried out in pain howling while he came closer and closer until he was right above me. He scratched me and suddenly another wave of pain crashed over me, which was to much to bear. I shifted not having enough strength to be wolf. I swere I saw something change in his eyes. They were..... Almost loving now. I lied there confused and painful before I finally blacked out into a deep dark sleep....

Hi Guys! So this is my first story on Wattpad so sorry for mistakes and spelling and all that other stuff... And I'm only 12 so if my stories arn't perfect, I'm sorry. But anyway I'll try to post every 3-4 days but I have a life too, so if I don't upload every day you'll just have to wait... Hope you like my story so far!!!!! -TextingQueen321