Jealous?

Jungwon's pov

*15 minutes ago*

*ring ring*

“Why Niki is calling me? ”, I thought.

“Hello”, I said.

“Hello hyung where are you? ”, asked Niki.

“I'm taking a walk in BP park, why? ”, I asked.

“Good, hyung there is a bakery near that park can you please bring cupcake for me? ”, asked Niki.

“Okay I will bring it, now bye. ”, I said.

“Bye”, said Niki and hung up.

“Well Jungwon let's go to bakery. ”, I said to myself.

I was near bakery when I saw that same brown hair girl talking on phone and I stopped, she hung up and suddenly looked towards me  and we again had an eye contact.

Unlike before it was a long eye contact. I broke the eye contact and looked at another side my heart was again beating very fast. When I again looked at her she was going inside the bakery.

“Let's wait here only for sometime or my heart will come out of my chest. ”, I thought.

After sometime I saw a boy, bit older than me, stopping his car near the bakery and standing in front of the bakery.

Suddenly the same soft brown hair girl comes out of the bakery and hugs that boy he was also hugging her back. I don't know why I was feeling sad, angry and a bit hurt at the same time.

Am I feeling jealous? No no what the hell are you thinking Jungwon why will you feel jealous. I shaked my head and saw them (Jieun, Ryujin,Hojun) sitting in the car and going away.

I once again shaked my head and went inside the bakery and bought what Niki told me. And then started walking back to hone.

But once again, was I jealous?

Hello hello hello! How was this chapter tell me in the comment section?

Good night!

Ba bye!

Lob u! ❤

Edited☑️