Flashback

*flashback*

Author's pov

Jieun was cheering for Sarang and Iris who were trying to take out plushies from the claw machine. When suddenly she saw the same masked boy. The masked boy looked towards her and quickly wents away.

Aish! I don't want my heart beat to increase again thought Jungwon.

Ryujin and Ara unnie said that what if he's a stalker, thought Jieun.

“Unnies you wait here only! I'm coming! ”, said Jieun and ran away.

“But where are you going? ”, asked Sarang but Jieun was already gone. Sarang looks towards Iris who just shrugs.

“Excuse me. ”, said Jieun to the masked boy. The masked boy turned towards her and froze.

She's looking so gorgeous from near thought Jungwon.

“Hellooooo! Back to earth! ”, said Jieun waving her hand in front of Jungwon's face.

“Ye-e-e-s-s.”, shuttered Jungwon.

“Are you stalking me? ”, asked Jieun with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms.

“What? No! ”, said Jungwon.

“Then why do I always see you near my dorms and now here too? ”, asked Jieun moving closer to him.

“Th-a-a-t m-u-u-s-s-t be so-m-m-e one el-l-s-se. ”, shuttered Jungwon.

Why the hell I'm feeling nervous thought Jungwon.

“No! You're lying! I can recognize anyone from his or hers eyes. ”, said Jieun pinning Jungwon between her and the wall. Jungwon's cheeks heated up.

“Tell me why are you stalking me? ”, asked Jieun.

Now Jungwon was totally frustrated because of his increasing heart beat. Jungwon switched places and pinned Jieun between him and the wall. He took out his mask and immediately weared it again. Jieun eyes widened.

“You? ”, said Jieun.

“Yes I'm Jungwon from Enhypen. And you were always seeing me near your dorms because we have shifted our house near your dorms recently. ”, said Jungwon.

“And today we had a day off so we came here to enjoy ourselves. ”, continued Jungwon.

“I'm sor-”, before Jieun can finish, Jungwon cutted her off by putting his finger on her lips. Jieun gulped.

“Just tell me one thing. ”, said Jungwon moving his face near Jieun's face. Jieun gulped again realising how close their face were.

“Wh-a-a-a-t-t? ”, asked Jieun while shuttering.

“What's your name? And why does my heart beat increases whenever I see you? ”, asked Jungwon.

“What? ”, whisper yelled Jieun with a confused expression.

Suddenly realisation hitted Jungwon and his eyes widened. He immediately let go Jieun.

“N-o-o-t-h-ing! ”shuttered Jungwon.

“I was just asking your name. ”, said Jungwon with heated cheeks. First Jieun gave him a confused look then smiled.
(A/n - Jieun's cheeks are also slightly pink but she is so busy in talking that she is not noticing. Just like me lol.)

“Lee Jieun.”,said Jieun. Jungwon looked at her.

“My name is Lee Jieun. ”, said Jieun with a soft smile.

She brought her hand in front for s handshake. Jungwon gladly accepted her hand and they both handshakes. Suddenly fireworks were left in the sky they both looked at it with big smile.

Jungwon looked at Jieun's face which was shining because of fireworks lights and smiled softly

(A/n - Jieun is still watching the fireworks)

“Btw,bye gotta go my friends must be waiting for me. ”, said Jieun with a smile looking at Jungwon.

“Bye! ”, said Jungwon. And Jieun went away.

Hello everybody! Today is my jagi @joonies_wifeu birthday so on her birthday's happiness I updated a new chapter. Hope you all liked it.

And yes I have to tell you that Jieun is the main character that is why she's having so many moments.

Ba bye!👋

Take care!😘

Love you! ❤