Ara Unnie

3rd person's pov

*flashback*

While going to YG Jieun once again saw that masked boy and had an eye contact with him. But she breaked it quickly and shrugged the heart beat increasing thought. She has doubt that he is a stalker.

*flashback ends*

Jieun and Ryujin entered the practice room and were searching for Surin and Ara. Everybody were either chatting or using phone or practicing some dance steps.

Jieun and Ryujin entered the practice room and sat on the floor. After sometimes they saw Ara and Surin entering the practice room.

“Arin unnie” “Unnie, Surin”, yelled Jieun and Ryujin in unison. Surin and Ara looked at them and waved with a smile. (A/n - Rather than saying name sometimes, Jieun joins there name and calls them)

Surin and Ara walked towards them, said hello and sat on the ground with them.

Jieun's pov

“Hello! ”, said I and Ryujin unnie in unison.

“Ara unnie, how was your family day yesterday? ”, I asked.

“Great! What about Minjie unnies birthday how was it? ”, Ara unnie asked.

“It was amazing! ”, I said with a smile. She smiled back.

“Ah yes Ara unnie I forgot to tell you something. ”, I said.

“What? ”, she asked with a confused expression.

“That the YG CEO has chosen me to be the 1st member of the new girl group and I'm meeting the rest of the members today after the dance practice. ”, I said.

“What!?!”, Ara unnie said and hugged me tightly.

“I can't believe that my little sister is going to be a kpop idol. ”she said still hugging me.

“I'm so proud of you lil sis. ”, she said, pulling away with a proud smile.

“Thank you unnie. ”, I said with a big smile. She smiled back.

“And yes unnies when we will make our next vlog or dance video? ”, I asked.

Before anyone can say anything the dance teacher came.

“Come on girls, stand up and let's start with our practice. ”, said the dance teacher.

“Let's talk about it later . ”, I said.

Then we stood up and started practicing.

Hello everybody! I know it was a boring chapter but still I'm gonna say “I hope you liked it” hehe😁. Our new character Ara has entered the story.

One disrespectful girl warned me that if I will not update she will hit me with slipper.🥺

And well gotta go it's my sisters birthday. 😊❤

Ba bye! 👋

Love you! ❤