041

Today, Sienna was meeting Chris's parents. She was nervous as fuck. A million thoughts ran through her mind. What if they don't like her? What if she does a bad impression? What if she bores them? She was very anxious that she even started to pick the sides of her fingernails.

Chris told her that his parents would love her with the personality she has. She calmed down a bit but still overthought everything.

That night, she couldn't sleep. No matter how tired she was, she stood wide awake thinking about stuff. At around one in the morning, she fell asleep. Once Chris woke up, he could tell she was exhausted.

He thought he would go downstairs and prepare breakfast for the two of them while Sienna was still asleep.

When he finished breakfast, Sienna was still asleep so he went up to wake her up at 11:03. She had 10 hours of sleep but she was still snoring and pulled into a deep sleep.

She had her legs spread out, taking the whole bed and her head resting on Chris's pillow.

He pushes her leg to the side and lays down next to her, kissing her jaw and cheek. 'Sienna, baby. Wake up. It's 11:05. We have to go to my parents' house this evening.' he whispers.

Sienna stirred in her sleep, not waking up. He pokes her cheek.

'Chris.' she hums in her sleep.

'That's my name.' he giggles. He pokes her again but she doesn't seem to wake up. 'Sienna. I made breakfast for you.' he whispers right at her ear. Her lips turn into a smile. 'Could we sleep in bed for 20 more minutes? I promise I'll wake up then.' she pulls the covers over her naked chest.

'Okay, you asked for it.' he grabs her by her waist and turns her facing up. She looks surprised by his action. He wraps an arm around her hips and pulls her over his shoulder. 'Chris! Get me down! I'm awake!' she shouts, getting into eye-level with his ass.

He starts to walk out of their room and down the stairs.

'I'm naked, Chris. Come on.' she complains, covering her chest with her hands. 'You have panties on you. You're not naked.' he replies.

'Get me a shirt or something to cover my chest and I'll stop complaining.' she says, placing her hands on his bareback for support.

'Give me a second. Hold tight, darling.' he says, climbing up the stairs again.

Dodger climbs up the stairs, meeting Sienna upside down in front of his eyes. 'Dodger probably looks confused why I'm upside down.' she laughs at Dodger's face when he tilts his head to the side.

When Chris reaches their room, Sienna smacked his ass. 'What did you do that for?' he whines, putting her down on her feet.

'I got bored and it was in front of my face.' she grins.

As Sienna continues to laugh, Chris pulls out one of his football shirts from his closet and handing it to her.

'Thank you.' she says, pulling it over her head and finding the armholes to put her hands through.

Once she wore it, the shirt was big on her and it rested on her thighs. 'It perfectly fits.' he says, cupping her cheeks and kissing her soft lips. Sienna snickers, loving every single touch of his. 'You swooned me off my feet, Evans.' she mumbles.

He smiles, pecking her nose. 'I planned to.' he says under a whisper.

✯۞✯

Throughout the day, Sienna and Chris hung out and played with Dodger in the backyard. An hour before their dinner at the Evans', they both agreed to shower but it lead to rushed sex in the shower, having only half an hour left to prepare.