057

Chris turns off his phone, rubbing his eyes. He's now curious about what Sienna has prepared for him when Halloween comes. Probably a shirtless firefighter or Edward Cullen from Twilight. He knew it would be one of those two.

'Whatcha thinking, baby?' Sienna comes over with a mug of hot chocolate and another mug of coffee. She places them on the coffee table and leans in Chris's open arms, straddling his lap.

'Thinking about what you've planned for our costumes. Are you dressing me up as a shirtless firefighter?' he questions.

She furrows her eyebrows, chucking, 'No, no, no. It would be a beautiful, godly view but I didn't prepare that.' she answers, laughing at the image of him as a shirtless firefighter.

'Then what? I'm really curious. Just give me a hint and I'll stop annoying you.' he starts to whine.

'Fine. The costume is based on a movie that we both love. We even watched the movie last week.' she says.

'Can I guess?' he questions.

'No, you cannot. Just think in your mind and don't tell me.' she says. He lays his head back and thinks. 'We saw a lot of movies though. How am I supposed to know?' he whines.

'Use that box in your mind.' she pokes his forehead, laughing. 'Is it Katniss and Peeta from The Hunger Games?' he questions.

'No, but that would've been a great idea.' she takes out her phone, listing the idea down on her notes.

He takes another minute, thinking about the costume until he gave up. 'I give up. I'll know when it's time.' he replies, sighing.

'You're gonna love it. I'm sure of it.' Sienna assures, kissing his cheek.

As Sienna snuggled into Chris's arms, his phone begins to ring. He takes his phone and swipes the screen to answer. 'Hi Robert.' he greets the person on the other line.

'Hey, Chris. I saw Sienna's tweet. What are you gonna dress up for?' Robert asks from the other line.

'I still don't know yet. She's keeping a very good secret.' he answers.

'Tom, and Mark need to learn from her. Anyways, I'm hosting the Halloween party on 30th October. Is it okay for you? Because on the 31st, we have to take out our kids to trick or treating.' Robert questions. 'You can bring Sienna.' he continues.

'Sure. Let me ask her if she's free.' Chris says as he takes his phone away from his ear and mutes it for a second. 'Robert is hosting a Halloween party on the 30th. Are you free on that day?' he asks his girlfriend who placed her face in the crook of his neck.

'Yeah. Of course. I'm free.' she replies, stunned that Robert invited her as well. Chris smiles and unmutes his phone, 'We're in, Downey.' he speaks into the speaker.

'Awesome! Great! The others are in, too. The Tom's, the Chris's, the Paul's, Scarlett, Mark, Jeremy, Seb, Anthony, Lizzie. We've got the whole cast.' Robert lists with excitement.

'Okay, then. The LA house right?' Chris says.

'Yep! I'll see you there then.' Robert replies.

'Bu-bye.' Chris hangs up the phone and places it next to him. 'Guess we'll be going to Robert's party on the 30th.' his lips curve into a smile.

'I have another Halloween party on the 31st!' Sienna exclaims, remembering now that she had a party that she was invited to.

'With who?' he asks.

'Well, my siblings, my brother's girlfriend, my sister's boyfriend, and my friends. It's gonna be in LA and it's gonna be at a club.' she fills him in on the details.

'It's okay. You can go. I'm not choosing for you.' he pushes her hair behind her ears, bringing out her gorgeous face. She laughs at his reply.

'What? Did I say something funny?' Chris asks, confused why she's laughing. 'You can come with me if you want to. I'm gonna meet your friends and you're gonna meet mine.' she cups his face.

'If you want to, I can come. Plus, we'll even go out for Halloween.' he wraps his arms around her small waist.

'Ok, then. You'll come with me.' she inches closer to his lips. Chris leans in and kisses her, full of love and joy. She pulls out of the kiss and pecks his nose.

'I love you.' he whispers, leaning his forehead to hers.

She catches eye contact with him and smiles. 'I love you more, lover.' she replies.

-

this was a short chapter :)
something to entertain you guys ❤
i might be busy these months because i got a lot of tests! so... ill be offline for a long time