Chapter 13

The shadows thought that James died and left that location. He tried holding on to the branch and getting back up, but his hands did not cooperate. So, he tried climbing down the tree, but, while climbing down he slipped and started falling. Suddenly the unexpected happened, the shadow leader jumped, caught the tree's branch with one hand and James with the other. It said "Same mistakes happen only once." It helped James get hold of the branch again. James was speechless, but he thanked the shadow leader and started climbing down. While James climbed down, the shadow leader stayed at the top. James, when he was about a meter high, fell, hit his head and fainted. All he heard while falling was a yell of his name. The shadow, after James fell, tried to save James but while trying to, it started falling. It tried to get hold of other tree branches and after falling for a couple of feet it caught hold of one of the tree's branches. Its hands were bloody and the blood was easy to spot over the gloves it was wearing. It climbed down and looked at the fainted James. In anger, it removed and threw its gloves and with its right hand and hit the tree next to him. The blood started to drip from its hand onto the tree. It removed its masks and removed its hood and found a river nearby. It went there and washed its hands and face. It lifted James and started crossing the river. It rested Justin next to a tree and followed the river, searching for something in it. It found what it searched for. It jumped in the river and found Justin. Justin also fainted, so it lifted him and brought him near James. Then it found its mask and wore it. The next day the sun rose and neither James nor Justin woke up. The shadow leader went and gathered some fruits from the forest and reached the place they were resting. Right as it went there James woke up. The shadow leader ran and hugged James. James hugged it back. The shadow leader said "It's good to see you again James" James said "Thank you for saving us." And in a few minutes Justin also woke up. He spotted the both of them talking and yelled "Cheater, I knew it. You were a part of this all along. Why? Why did you? What did we do?" James replied "Oh, Justin, What did you expect?"