MPW Cyber Sunday Part 1

Mick: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Cyber Sunday! I'm Mick Foley and I am here with Pat McAfee and special guest, "Good Ol' JR" Jim Ross.

JR: That's right Mick I am here to comentate this Pay Per View.

Pat: It is now time for our first match.

Justin: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the MPW Tag Team Championship!

Justin: Introducing first, at a combined weight of 446 lbs, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder, The Revival!

Justin: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 253 lbs, Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Blake starts in with Dash and Dash hits Blake with a DDT knocks down Murphy, tags in Dawson and they hit the Shatter Machine, and Dawson pins Blake for the three count.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Justin: Here is your winner, and the MPW Tag Team Champions, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder, The Revival!

*Commercial Break*

Mick: Welcome back everybody to MPW Cyber Sunday, and next up is our MPW Women's Championship.

Justin: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the MPW Women's Championship!

Justin: Introducing first, weighing in at 132 lbs, Emma!

Pat: Wait, who will fight Emma?

Emma: It is clear that nobody back there wants to-

Justin: Introducing her opponent, weighing at 121 lbs, Dakota Kai!

*Ding Ding Ding*

Dakota runs at Emma clothslines her in the corner and Emma falls and sits and the corner and Dakota kits a basement dropkick.

Then she picks up Emma and hits a Go to Kick and pins her.

*Ding Ding Ding* 

Justin: Here is your winner, and the MPW Women's Champion, Dakota Kai!