MPW Royal Battle Pt. 1

Corey: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, welcome to MPW Royal Battle. I am with my fellow commentators, Wade Barrett and Pat McAfee, and Explosive Commentators, Michael Cole and Mick Foley:

Mick: And the theme for this years Royal Battle is Centuries by Fallout Boy, which is really fitting for this.

Pat: And lets not forget Royal Battle is main event by the Royal Battle match you'll get more of a description in our main event.

Wade: It is now time for our first match Cody Johnson issuing an open challenge.

Justin: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the MPW Mega Championship!

Justin: Introducing first, weighing in at 235 lbs, The MPW Mega and SCW Internet Champion, Cody Johnson!

Cody: It is clear that I am the best champion in MPW! Look is also and Champion, Ryslack, The Unvival, Phoenix Stupro, and... what was name again he's very forgetable, oh yeah, Johnny Gargano it is clear nobody ca-

Justin: And his opponent, weighing in at 330 lbs, "The Colossal" Bronson Reed!

Cody: Oh look who it is *in a mocking* "The Colossal" Bronson Reed. You can't and never will beat me.

Bronson: Oh really mate, well look behind you.

Cody turns around is met with a drop kick by 

Legado Del Fantasma

*Ding Ding Ding*

Bronson goes to the Tope Rope and jumps off but Cody rolls out of the way and hits a Death Rider DDT and pins Bronson.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Justin: Here is your winner and still The MPW Mega Champion, Cody Johnson

(Here is the commercial for Royal Battle)

Pat: It is now time for our second Match

Justin: The following Contest is scheduled for one fall and is a winner takes all tag team match!

Justin: Introducing first, weighing in at 249 lbs, "The Archer of Infamy" Damian Priest

Justin: And his tag team partner, weighing in at 265 lbs, Drew McIntyre!

Justin: And, their opponent, first, weighing in 199 lbs, The MPW United States Champion, Johnny Gargano!

Justin: And his Tag Team Partner, weighing in at 246 lbs, The MPW World Champion, Phoenix Nitro!

*Ding Ding Ding*

McIntyre starts with Nitro and McIntyre automatically goes for a Claymore but Nitro ducks and hits Drew with a X-Factor and goes for a pin but gets a two count and Nitro tags in Gargano.

Gargano hits a dropkicks McIntyre and locks in the Gargano Escape and Drew taps out in 30 seconds.

*Ding Ding Ding* Here are your winners and still The MPW World and United States Champion, Johnny Gargano and Phoenix Nitro!