3 :v

Quackity pov:

"Karl, Sapnap I'm here, sorry for being late," I shouted as I ran up to them, "Nothing's wrong, so are you ready for the adventure?" Karl asked and I just smiled and nodded yes.

5 minutes later                                                                                                                      "So Quackity why are you late" Sapnap asked me "ohh Some guy picked me up at the lockers and I think he was trying to flirt with me ...?" I answered his question and they started laughing. As we walked, I had a strange feeling that someone was following us, but I blew it off, I just wanted to have fun with my 2 new friends.

Wilbur pov:

"Wilbur can you tell me why are we following Big Q" "Shuuush Tommy becouse they will hear us and we don't want that, got it?" "answer my question!!" Tommy shouted and I noticed Quackity, Sapnap and Karl started to turn towards us to see who was shouting that, so I panicked and quickly grabbed Tommy's hand and jumped into the nearby bushes."Wilbur what the fuck are you doing?!?!?!" "quieter Tommy ... I just want to protect Quackiti" "Protect? from what?" asked Tommy, surprised, I can't tell him the truth, because that idiot would run right away and tell Quackity the truth. "Ermmmm ... before these two, from what I heard they like to break people's hearts" I said not too sure of myself but I think Tommy believed what I said. "Really? then I'll help you Wilbur, I don't want anyone to hurt Big Q "" Thank you Tommy, now let's follow them ... "" Wilbur? what happened ?? "" Emmm Tommy where did they go ...? "" Wilbur !!!! Don't tell me you didn't look where they were going !!! "" No Tommy, I wasn't looking because I was talking to you ... Fuck "

Quackity pov:

"that's our goal" Sapnap said smiling "Cat cafe? Really Sap?" Karl said in the same time rolling his eyes, "Yes Karl! It's a great place" And the argue between these two , I couldn't stand it anymore and started to laugh.

Karl pov:

When I was arguing with the sapnap (which I was winning) I heard a soft and cute laugh immediately our argue stopped I turned around and I saw Quackity who was laughing at us he looked really cute ... no! wait I have a boyfriend I looked towards the sapnap who was staring at Quackity like a masterpiece, his cheeks slightly red, which means that maybe this is what we missed in our relationship, we missed Quackity! I will have to talk to Sapnap about it, maybe he thinks the same way, maybe our relationship will revive again. "Hello earth to Karl" Quackity got me out of my mind "yeah? What happened?" I asked a short boy "I was asking if we were going in? Sapnap was already in to take our seats" I nodded to the boy in response "yey let's go" he grabbed my hand and we were happy we went inside I felt that my face was all red but I didn't care I was just enjoying the moment. After a while of searching for Sapnap we managed to get it, I sat down next to Sapnap and Quackity in front of us I already missed holding his hand fortunately I had a sapnap next to me I kissed him on the cheek after a while we ordered, I took a lemon pie and the monster Sapnap took tea and Quackity took it sandwich and coffee.             This moment could last forever, we talked, we joked, I just wanted it to be like that every day only Me Sapnap and Quackity after about 30 minutes of our conversation the cat started to cuddle up to Quackity, he took the cat on his lap and started to hug him after a while I heard Sapnap whisper quietly to himself "I wish that was me ..." it shocked me, but then I got closer to Sapnap and whispered in his ear "Me too" before Sapnap could react, Quackity's phone rang the boy took his phone, looked at who was calling him, was he surprised? but he picked up "Hello Tommy? What happened?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this short chapter only 701 words but Im back yeah so this chapter is my present for you guys AND HAPPY LATE CHRISTMAS yeah Im so cool anyway good luck in school guys and I drew this lols Im so fucking dumb