The Reapers and Separated Part 4

One Of the Reaper's Head Daryl's Head in the water. he was trying to Drown him. While Dog was Fighting off the Other Reaper... Altair Slams One of His Scythe's into The Reapers Gangs Back. Paralyzing The Enemy. He Helps Daryl up Before Throwing the Other Scythe. Into the Other Enemy's Back... Dog Runs Over to His Master... Daryl says" thanks He Coughs A bit... Altair gets Both of his Scythe's Out of the Enemy's Body's. and says" We can't stay here we need to move... Daryl sees That Altair's Shoulder was Bleeding he asks" Altair Wore you bit... Altair says" No he shows Daryl the Wound and says" It's not a Beep Cut We can worry about this Later come on. They Quietly Run downstairs. Altair Grabs Daryl and Sines Stop Look Here He Points... Daryl sees A Man with A Skull mask. Slowly he sines How is that?... Altair Sines That Man Was Going to Be My Master. He Is the Leader of the Larger Group. He Is Called Death or as everyone Calles Him Reaper...

Reaper Says" Find them Don't let them leave this Place

Reaper Says" Find them Don't let them leave this Place. Kill them if you Must He walks away... Altair Sines We Can't Let them see or hear us. you and I are going to half to trust another... Daryl sines I do trust you. now, how do we get past them without them seeing us?... Altair Slowly Looks Out then He Sines This way. he Quickly but Quietly moves and once he gets to the next Hiding area, he Signals Daryl to Crosse... Daryl Fallows Behind Altair He was Being as Quiet As he Could. Dog was Fallowing as well but thankfully he wasn't Barking... Altaire Sees One of The Reapers He Grabs Him from Behind and Covers his Mouth Then he Slits His Throat with One of His throwing Knifes He lays the Dead Reaper down slowly as to not Mack noise... Daryl Looks Around the corner and Sines it's too dark to see anything... Altair thinks for a moment then he Sines what here if you see one that's alone you kill him. if here to gather hide he Slowly walks into the Darkness. And disappears... Daryl hated this but he Knew that Altair. could Handel himself he knew these people. and Daryl trusted him not that he had a choice. He sees 2 other Reapers coming. he hides and thankfully Dog doesn't bark or run at them. he watches as they walk into the Same Darkness. where Altair went... After a minute Altair comes back out and says" there's a way out this way I took Care of the 2 that came in. come on this way... Daryl Fallows Behind Altair. he couldn't see but he had to trust Altair knew where they wore going. eventually, he sees Light they left the building. Daryl says" will they Fallow us out here?... Altair says" yes we are in here Territory they kill whatever enters Here. whether it is night or day. but they will try to stay hidden so it may be hard but. we must avoid any dark places. we half to find the others. I just pry they made it out Alive... Daryl says" I am sure they Did here let's get your Wound looked at... Altair says" no not here it's too open. this way He leads Daryl to A lard fallen down tree. They sit behind it. Altair lets Daryl look at the Wound On his shoulder... Daryl Cleans the Wound and Baggage's it Then he says" ok so Where do we Look from here... Altair Pulls Out a Map of the City they wore in Then he says" they Could be anywhere We got Separated here. Some Most likely Went into the Woods, in that Case, Most Are either Dead or Injured. the others if they went the way I think they did. then they should End up here. with is Good the Reapers don't Patrol that area often. and even when they do, they don't search every Building. like they will here. He puts the map away and says" come on this way he gets up and leads the way... Daryl says" come dog let's go... Dog follows Daryl and Altair...