Unusual Behaviour

Aurora's POV 

Aurora's POV 

When I got home, I was surprised. My family didn't hit or insult me, instead they treated me how they would usually treat Sophia. They allowed me to eat whatever I want and they all complemented me including Sophia. I'm not that dumb so I obviously knew that they were up to something. I tried asking them why they were being so nice to me but they always came up with some lame excuse like: 'We felt bad for how we've been treating you' or 'We wanted to make it up to you for not celebrating your birthday all those years ago'. I just went along with it so that they'd continue thinking that I was clueless.

It could only mean two things, they were going to kill me right after this or they were going to put me up for adoption. Even if they chose to kill me I'd still be happy because then that means that I wouldn't have to put up with their crap anymore. I didn't have any friends except for Elijah so if they killed me no one would notice. 

If they chose option two, which was to put me up for adoption, I'm not sure if that would have been good or bad. If it were to go good then maybe I would have made some friends and find someone who actually wants me. If it were to go bad I would probably be treated like how I was treated by my family since I was born.

After dinner I went up to my room and when I say my jaw dropped I mean my jaw dropped. There were so many brand new clothes, shoes and jewelry on my bed.

"Do you like them?" Sperm donor asked.

"Yeah I do," I responded.

 "Why did you guys buy me all this stuff?" I questioned

"We're taking you on a family trip with us and you will need new stuff if you're going there," he replied.

"Oh...ok," I responded. 

"There's some suitcases and bags for you to pack all your stuff, in your currently vacant closet and guess what" He asked.

"What?" I asked wanting him to leave.

"I'm trying to be a better person so its only fair if I allow you to use hot water," he said smiling.

"Thankyou!" I screamed. I should be an actor.

Even though I hate this man with my whole heart I will admit that he is very smart. He covered up whatever he was going to do with some family trip crap, but I'm smarter. He thinks I'm just some clueless idiot who doesn't deserve to be loved, but I guess I inherited all the smarts in this family since all of them think that I believe that this is just a family trip.

I went down the stairs quietly since I didn't want anyone to know that I was there yet. I saw all of them sat at the dining table. If one of Sophia or my other siblings friends' were to come over they would think that we look like the perfect family, but in reality we're not a perfect family, I know stuff about my family that they probably don't want me, Sophia or Francesco to know.