Mastermind

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

"So, why are you here?" I asked the brunette man standing in front of me.

"Two things, but promise me you won't freak out and do something...stupid," he started off looking rather nervous.

"I can't promise you anything, but shoot," I told him, walking away to get a glass of water.

"Well, my dad is forcing me to get married to someone because he thinks that I need to be married to take over the Russian mafia," he paused for a second, let out a sigh and continued hesitantly. "When I asked him who it was he told me that I would be marrying you," I spit my water out and slowly walked towards him.

"Are my ears deceiving me or did he just say that I'm getting married to him?" I asked my dad.

"Believe me, that was my reaction too," he responded.

"Wait so if you didn't make this alliance, then that means that, that asshole, Leonardo did this." I stated, forgetting that there were children in the room.

"Yes, also, I know where your brother is," he informed me. I snapped my neck towards him and not going to lie. It hurt.

"Where is he?" I questioned him.

"He's at one of the warehouses in Cancun," he said.

"Did they do anything to him?" I asked.

"Well he was still asleep when I left but when he wakes up..." I knew exactly what he was going to say. I have experienced being kidnapped by Luis and let me just tell you it's something I would never wish upon my worst enemy.

 TW (A/N: Not much but it might trigger some people)

FLASHBACK

I couldn't see anything, the room was pitch black. It smelt like a dead animal in hear and my headache wasn't making things better. I heard something like a gate open and not even two seconds later I felt a hand gripping my upper thigh. A bright light was turned on in the room giving me a better look at my surroundings. Standing before me was a man who was wearing all black, with a sinister smirk plastered on his face. He untied me from the chair, but before I could even make an attempt to escape he grabbed me by hair and pulled me out of the room. I tried not to make any sound but failed miserably.

He aggressively grabbed my chin so that I was facing him. "The more noise you make the more time you'll be spending with me," he told me before throwing me to the ground. Once again he grabbed my hair and dragged me toward two large black doors. He opened the doors, which revealed about ten other persons also wearing all black and a large table in the middle of the room with straps dangling from it.

He signaled for the other people to do something. They laid me down on the table and strapped me there. I saw a woman walk in holding a camera. "Are you ready?" she asked the man, who nodded in response.