#3 Mother like daughter (Part 1/2)

I came back home after getting to the neighborhood, I was tired but when I saw a little angel sleeping it brightened my mood.
I came in the kitchen to cook dinner for us, I possibly could burn the kitchen as I didn't knew how to cook jungkook was a great cook he used to cook for us but now we are on our own so I have been learning cooking. Atleast I can make edible kimchi.
___

I was done cooking so I called my daughter, she was just awake
" Muma, I thought you didn't know how to cook"
" Well I didn't neither now I know that well but it is not that bad, so you can eat."
" Muma this tastes better than dad ' s kimchi"
I smiled at her statement and I felt a bit happy that she is not stressing herself on this incident

___

I was in the kitchen cooking bread omlette for breakfast when I found someone was pulling my dress,so I looked down to find my cute rabbit blinking her eyes as she just woke up, and her little hands pulling my dress for attention
" Good morning Ha-ra"
"Good morning,muma is today new school?"
"Yes it is, eat your breakfast then I will get you ready,ok?"
"Hmm.." she said sleepily
We casually ate our breakfast and I got her ready in her new uniform, she seemed to like it as the thought of making friends made her happy, she never really had friends in Busan as we lived in a mansion and there was other house in that area and in school she usually was surrounded by bodygaurds as her dad has link with mafia family, kids were scared of the bodygaurds and stayed away from ha-ra. Now finally she can live normally. I changed into a black sleevless dress which complimented my skin colour and hugged my fit, perfectly built body, it reached below my knees inorder to look decent I wore a white plain jacket. I looked a pretty, modern yet decent mom.

___

"Muma will come to pick you up, don't fight with anyone, make friends, ea-"
I know, I know eat your food, empty the tiffin, talk to teacher for help, adjust,blah blah blah. Mom I know and I will keep in mind, okay, don't worry... bye *muah*"
*Chuckles* okay...bye

I saw her walking in the school and then I left for a meeting with the branch at Seoul, I will start working as the new head instead of jungkook.

___

As soon as I entered I saw people looking at me, now that I removed my jacket, they could clearly see my curves, in addition I walked like a super model while my heels were clicking to the floor earning everyone's attention, I called the whole main staff for a meeting.

" First of all good morning Mrs. Jeon, I-"
" You should go with mam, and I am Lalisa Manoban now I was Mrs Jeon back then, so ya continue"
"I am sorry, so mam I am the marketing section head the growth of sales has decreased after a few days of Mr Jeon Jungkook's death, the news that his father used to be a mafia made our customers lose their trust on us"
" Ok what about the management and production section"
" Management section is at great loss as the number of employees have decreased"
" Production section... Is going through lot trouble no big deals are coming, every big company is scared to deal with us "
" What do you guys think will help our company, increase the profit"
" I- I think a deal with the Kim's company will help in all ways, but they won't sign a deal with us as they have no profit with us, they are the number one company in Korea right now"
" The Kim's, ok everyone back to work"
The day went boring enough, I was going to see my angel now, finally.

___

Taehyung's POV

I was just passing by a primary school on my way to the company, I was thinking about Irene, we have been dating for 2 years and now I saw her holding hands with some guy, is she cheating on me- no..no she won't, that might be her friend, without me realising a car almost hit me, I usually travel to car,but not today I possibly could have been dead by now, thanks to this little girl who saved my life, her big natural eyes and plump glossy lips are like a real life angel and small nose and bunny teeth represents a rabbit.
" U should be careful, are you ok?"
" Thank you sweetie, I am ok"
" Liar you are not "
" What? "
" You are hurt"
"No  I am not see"
" I am talking about your heart, something happened right?"

______

Thinking about the title of this chapter well the part 2 of ' mother like daughter ' will help you understand it