⚠︎𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞⚠︎

It took some weeks before everything got normal again but now the people are doing their jobs again and everyone was thankfull that they got saved.

The six heroes, that's what the whole world calls them, started living together in a house since no one of them had some family members left.

Taeyang was happy to have the others around him.

Everyone of those six recovered well from their wounds but Taeyang got nightmares of everything that could've happen, so Intak always slept next to him and gave him cuddles, so he could react if something happens.

Intak, Shota and Jongseob went to school again and Taeyang, Keeho and Jiung started to work.

It was already after an half year later when the people decided to never built such a huge laboratory again.

One day they got invited to an interview and got asked how they saved the world with less then ten persons.

"The important thing is to know that your family believes in you and that you believe in your family. You can do everything when you know you have the right persons around you. And family doesn't need to be your biological family because for some people friends are the real family", Taeyang said.

All he said was the thruth.

Taeyang found his family in five people that he loves more than everything and he knew he wouldn't be alone once again.

The End
------------------

I hope you liked and enjoyed reading this story, even if there are many mistakes.

I would be happy if you give me a little feedback, so I know what I should do better for the future.

Thanks for reading
-SideEffect9