Love The Way You Lie (Eminem & Rihanna)

Love The Way You Lie (by Rihanna and Marshall Bruce "Eminem" Mathers III)

Featuring: Lincoln Loud (as Eminem's vocal), Jordan Rosato (as Rihanna's vocal), Me/PiroBal (director), Luna and Sam (Instruments)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-MMLP (Marshall Mathers/Slim Shady Loud-Verse)

Author's Note: So I'm gonna make this question to know whether or not you know it. What does Eminem had in common with Lincoln Loud? Answer me in the review section but anyone who hasn't known must never peek the answer. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

-Couples Therapy Session-

Pirobal: So, Chandler's also been abusive huh? So broke up with who, you or him?

Girl Jordan: Me. I left him and went back to my parents. Thankfully, we are able to file a restraining order to keep him away from me. And Lincoln's a great friend to help me deal with this, despite him having couple's issue as well. Ronnie's... been acting weird at him lately. I guess she's still traumatized on the whole Sid fiasco?

PiroBal: You know?

Girl Jordan: She told me. They told me. I figured what happened. I know Lincoln's been a charmer but both him and Ronnie had been loyal to each other. To find out that Sidney took advantage of that.

PiroBal: On the plus note, Ronnie's been actually trying to locate her. I think she's seeking closure by being ready to forgive her. But she's still quite not ready to mend the broken relationship of her marriage.

Girl Jordan: I often see him with scars and he tried to hide them. But he's not good at that.

PiroBal: Speaking of which, look who's late... [looks at Lincoln]

Lincoln: Sorry man. Ronnie's still sour. She thinks I might get to you next, Jordan. I don't want our marriage to end a divorce, and she hates that too.

Girl Jordan: Well, her parents did divorced but they went together again, didn't they?

Lincoln: When they retired from their professional medical duties, yes they remarried. But us and Ronnie are a bit different. She might take it seriously and make it a permanent annulment. All because of my stupid charm. But on another note, she's been scouting Detroit for any sign of Sid since you interviewed her during that last music session. I think... no, I hope she's ready to forgive her and give her a second chance.

Girl Jordan: By the way, who are we waiting for?

PiroBal: Luna and Sam. They also have some patches to mend. That's why they also joined for this couple's therapy. Not gonna lie, I thought out of all couples in the Loud family, Sam and Luna should at least be stable. I mean Lori and Bobby had some rough parts but they're too mushy to ever hate each other. I really do wonder what did these two girls fought about. [door open] Speaking of the girls. Welcome, Luna and Sam. What did you two had to deal with this time?

Luna: Sam and I are deciding for a kid.

PiroBal: Cool... and? You guys found anyone lucky to adopt or...

Sam: Well... my family are...

PiroBal: They know about your relationship so I know they aren't spiteful of you two. So, I could only guess... they wanted it naturally born from both of you?

Luna: Exactly! How'd you figure?

PiroBal: I had a hunch. You guys wanted to adopt but there had been no luck on who's lucky to be adopted or any place that cares for homeless children and orphans. But you also don't trust the sperm bank since they'll be giving a stranger's seed. And if said stranger had a relative or child, there might come a time that they'd meet and made an accident, no matter how low the probability is. Even if it's 1% or lower, is that correct?