The Real White Bunny (The Real Slim Shady - Eminem)

Loud-Casa M-Edition Music Covers

The Real Slim Shady [The Real White Bunny] (Marshall Bruce Matthers III aka. Eminem)

Featuring: Vocals (Lincoln as Eminem), Instruments (Sam, Mazzy, Chunk, Clyde)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-MMLP (Marshall Mathers/Slim Shady Loud-Verse. Futuristic, Sid-RonnieColn)

Author's Note: Again, this is a Eminem-Lincoln world. But this one will be rearranged from the original Eminem Song. Why? Because this song-fiction will be a diss track or an insult against not just on Nickelodeon/Viacom for causing the show to lose its former glory during seasons 1-3. To a point that they have to make a spin-off "The Casagrandes" just to act as cash grab and emulating Spongebob (such are "The Patrick Show", "Kamp Koral", etc.) into such failure. And also for having this show be the butt of KCA's jokes. This will also be diss track to probably some of the most questionable politics of the Western World (such as the existence of High Guardian Spice... from their FemiNazi agenda of Misandry/Androphobia, False Diversity, making cartoons lame with SOGI [Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity] as a poor excuse of plot point rather than making interesting premises, etc). In all honesty, Anime/Manga is making much better on this kind of stories, but then the Western are censoring them for a very obsolete and senseless reasons (such as the whole "Video Games make kids violent" topic all over again). So yeah, hopefully this song parody will poke fun at them for their useless attempts.

For those who hasn't caught on, I will ask once more this question. What does Lincoln and Eminem had in common? Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!!

And please read AN below.

PiroBal: Lincoln, are you ready to use this song?

Lincoln: Out of all the adjustments you've made... maybe this song should be done. I like to poke fun on the people and fans that are ruining my show with their "Woke" politics and useless attempts of false diversity and more.

PiroBal: Luna, are we all set?

Luna: Yes... just finishing the final adjustments. Man, HGS... after I first saw it... it makes me feel like Lucy doesn't deserved to be poked fun off for liking Princess Pony. That one is so horrible to be even called an anime, and that saying something from me since I am bisexual.

Sam: Yeah... I mean, why did they make the male roles as horrible as garbage. It feels like the creators of that show have a deep grudge against men!

PiroBal: That's because they are. Especially Ms. Leth, who used to work for Marvel. Her excused is being Tumblrfilled but since she's an adult, that excuse is absolute BS! She needs to be held accountable with her KillAllMen propaganda that she spread all over, including Twitter.

Lincoln: Oh yeah, Twitter. You're there too but even you know how toxic the people within that site. It feels like accountability no longer exist on the minds of the people there.

Sam: I feel like I have no say on this but HGS represented the LGBT people the wrong way. Like our existence was nothing more than a propaganda or social movement to promote even more inequality.

PiroBal: You have every right to say that. I've seen better shows that represented this kind of relationship better (Like Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Negima, Citrus, and even Yuri on Ice! [although I didn't really care about Yuri on Ice than the other anime]. And there are even some "Off-Brand" with better LGBT representations).

Lincoln: you know, it kinda reminds me of a quote in Hellsing Abridged. "My Boss is a woman, I was a chick in the 40s, I hate everyone equally. And there's no one alive to understand my sexual preferences".