Supremacy's Festival

When the four of them walked back to the order, there were balloons that were gold and pink.
John gave the place a disgusted look," Yeesh, the order needs to know how to decorate the place," He put his arm around Ruby's shoulder and continued to hate the place.

"I guess the festival's coming," Shawn said. "Every year, the orders around the North-West area of the world host one big festival. I guess Supremacy is the one to host it this year," he explained.

The Order Festival happens every 3 years. The last festival was hosted by the Order of the White Ninjas. The festival is similar to most holidays for mortals in the east area of the world.

As they approached the front gates, a teenage girl with gold hair was standing there. She looked at John who currently had his hands in his pockets and still looking around.
Her heart began to beat.

Jace looked at her then spoke up," Umm, what can we do for you?".
She looked at him then spoke up," I-I-I'm from the Order of the White Ninjas,".
Shawn became wide-eyed," So you're here for the festival?"
The girl calmed down then smiled," Yup!".

She turned to John and stuck her hand out to him," I'm Strike Goodman,".
John looked at her hand and pulled his out of his pockets to shake her hand.

Strike trembled once their hands touched. He shook her hand with a firm grip.
"John Aquatis,". He let go of her hand and put his arm around Ruby's shoulder once more.

Strike cringed," A-a-a,"
Ruby gave her a puzzled look," Are you ok? Come on we'll go into the fortress together,".

The five of them walked towards the entrance while Strike still shivered. She mumbled under her breath," Why can't I ever like anyone that isn't with another person,".

Aquatis looked at her," What was that?".
Strike looked like she had just saw a rat,"Uh, nothing,". She blushed.

Once they all entered the fortress, they were greeted by Crescent Moon. "Hello Team Heated Glaciers, welcome back! I hope you found all your neccessites to start the year. As you might have found out, our order is hosting this year's festival. Please take into consideration about participating in the tournament later on in the week,".

Ruby smiled," Thanks Crescent!".
Shawn was terrified of her so he stayed close to Ruby and Jace.
Strike looked at the three of them. Is this the three that he has claimed to be the strongest in the kingdom?

"So I was told that we were going to get ice cream or somethin'." Jace said annoyed.

Just then a huge centaur grieve appeared with 3 other wolf grieves.

"Oh shoot!" Strike said. She then screamed and ran away. "So much for being part of The White Ninjas." Shawn remarked.

"I got this one guys, you handle the wolves." Ruby said. "Just don't get hurt." John said blushing.

The centaur grieve stared at Ruby straight in the eyes.

"Come on out Yuki!" Yuki came flying out. "Attack with all the force you can!"

Yuki's paws turned into ice and she started to smack the centaur grieve.

After awhile of smacking it, the centaur grieve became disoriented. "Now it's my chance to strike!" Ruby exclaimed.

She conjured ice crystals in her hands which looked like it took the form of swords and ran towards it.

The centaur regained consciousness and began swinging at Ruby.

Ruby dodged them and impaled the grieve with her ice blades.

The centaur disappeared and left a Gill. As Ruby looked around she saw Jace shooting his flames at his wolf and it vanished.