Grieves' Tower

So it's interesting how people actually like this book. We thought it was going to get like 2 views or what not. But I love you guys for reading this! Please stay mine and R's readers for we will have an amazing book sequel to this one.~J
Bryce was already waiting for partners to show up. Once he knew that he had gathered an enough amount, he spoke up,"Now listen! There are 40 floors that lead up to the top. Each floor is filled with robotic Grieves. Once you enter this tower, the only way out is at the top. You cannot use magic to fly your way up for I have barricated the place. You and your partner are allowed to team up with another pair. Once you reach the top of the tower, I'll be there to invite you into our Order."

"Yes can't wait! We are going to wreck it guys!" Jace said to the three powerful element wielders.

The four ran into the first room. It was dark and super spaced.

A sound of a lever vibrated through the room and a door as big as a truck opened. Out came one of the practice grieves.

"Psh, I got this." John said with a straight face. He opened his hand and appeared was an iron sword. His other hand had an orb of water on it.

John rushed at the grieve and hit it with his water fist which froze with contact and he impaled the Grieve with his iron sword.

The Grieve moaned in pain and agony and vanished into thin air.

"Wow that was amazing! Do it again!" Shawn cheered.

"Not now." Ruby said still staring at John with awe.

John looked back at Ruby and something glistened in his eye. Jace thought that something was going on between these two.

All that was left of the robotic grieve was one gill.

John took a deep breath in and exhaled," One gill, nineteen more to go,".

They went up to the second floor. There were wielders already there, but they fell back. On the floor were 5 practice grieves. These were wolf grieves. They snarled at a group of teens holding swords.

Shawn stepped forward," Right. Now it's my turn!".

Shawn ran at the grieves and his hands began to glow. He pointed one palm at a grieve. Immediately, his hand shot out a great white light. The grieve he shot at vanished and a gill appeared. The four others became mad and charged straight at Shawn.

Swiftly, Shawn spun around and threw spheres of light at each one. The bright white light sent each grieve sliding across the platform. They all slammed against the wall then evaporated. Four more gills popped out. The gills immediately went to Shawn's hand. He looked back at his team and smiled. John had his arms crossed across his chest and nodded to him. Jace and Ruby were jumping up and down for joy.

*****

The floors ahead of them were getting more difficult and the number of robotic grieves were increasing.

On the twelfth floor with fifty-four gills in their possession, a centaur grieve blocked the stairway to the thirteenth floor. Pretty soon, three more centaur grieves spawned.

Ruby readied her stance," Well, Bryce isn't holding back for this trial is he?".

Jace nodded in agreement," Right? I thought we'd walk through this no problem!".

John smirked again," Yeah well, that's Bryce for you,".

Shawn made a face," So what's the plan?".

Jace looked at Shawn," We call on our companions,".

Jace's wristband began to flame up. He used two fingers, pressed against it and out of a fireball emerged Cocoa.

Ruby looked down at her necklace. The mini glacier inside began to glow. It shone bright aurora lights and from it, Yuki.