Supremacy's Tournament

"RISE AND SHINE TEAM!" Ruby yelled as she aggresively pushed the giant curtains aside. One side got stuck so once Ruby tried forcing it to go, the whole thing crashed down loudly.
Ruby fell down," Ha, sorry. I'll fix that later,".
Jace looked at her grogily then fell back on the couch. "Go to bed Ruby!"

"I can't! Today is the day of the tournament!" Ruby shouted. Jace got wide eyed. "Oh yeah!" Jace ran and jumped on Shawn.

"Wake Up! Wake Up! Wake Up!" Jace screamed. Shawn grunted and pushed Jace on the floor. Then Jace got up and raised his hand covered in fire.

"Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?" Shawn said sweating. He opened his eyes and yelled,"Okay! Okay! I'll get up!"

Jace smiled. Then he looked at John's bed. He ran for it. Just as soon as he jumped in the air, he got hit with a water ball.

"Don't you even dare Jace." John growled and went back to sleep.

"Gosh Ruby, what amazing boyfriend you have." Jace said rolling his eyes.

"I know!" Ruby said smiling.

*******

The four were finally awake and they were walking towards the tournament.

"Do you think we have a shot? I mean I know we are in the best order,but there are so many teams out there." Shawn said worriedly.

"Chill. We gots this." Ruby said.

"Ha! Got this?" A man wearing a black tuxedo came out. "I'm pretty sure you guys will lose everything."

"How do you know about that?" Jace growled.

"Your team sucks. You guys are uncoordinated." The man said.

"We'll see about that tough guy." Jace shouted.

"Hey you, girl!" He was indicating to Ruby. "Go chill this hotshot down. He doesn't stand a chance against me."

Jace was heated and flares bursted all around his body.

"See you chumps around!" The man teleported elsewhere.

"That guy was a joke." John sputtered. "Do you think what he said was true?" Shawn asked

"We work excellent as a team! We defeated a giant T-Rex grieve. Not everyone can do that." Jace said.

"What Jace is saying is true. We just need to do the best we can and win this thing." Ruby cheered.

"Yeah!" All said unison.

**********

"Ladies and gentlemen. I am Jon Bryce and I will be your host for today's tournament." Bryce said.

The tournament is where wielders, sorcerers and spell casters from all Orders can battle with their team and achieve the first place trophy. Rules are that if a person can't continue fighting then they lose. If the whole team falls off the platform then that team loses. No one can use their magic for destruction and evil.

The platform was balanced in the center of an arena surrounded by water. Underneath the water, a black force that automatically sends the victim next to Jon Bryce in the observatory tower.

He continued as the crowd began to cheer. Bryce stood on a wooden crate overlooking one side of the crowd. "I will now announce the teams that will be participating in this year's tournament.". The crowd began to cheer louder.

"From the Alpha Order! We have Team Savages!". The part of the audience that was rooting for the Alphas howled in unison with the team. They stepped across the curtain from the observatory tower carrying the armor on their backs.