Chapter 3

"Well? What did you see?" I asked
I heard my dads car pull into the driveway,
"Later" he responded.
"Hey Dad" I said when I heard the door close behind him,
"Hey sweetie, how was your day?" He asked.
"Same old same old took some tests got some homework and hung out at the library with Emily and Haley along with the others."
"Very nice" he responded
And he walked in to the kitchen and I heard him ask Jason how his day was and I walked back upstairs to my room. My mom shortly arrived home and began cooking dinner a typical Friday evening. My brother and I were on Skype with our friends when out of the blue he said "meet here at 12:45 I have something to show you all" I guess I was the only one who found that odd but they didn't seem to question. Our friends showed up at 12:45 the next day as Jason had told them. The thing I wasn't expecting was they all brought their dogs and Jason handed me Gizmo. I was confused but didn't reply just listened.
"Look, yesterday Gizmo found something under a bush"
Damn it I thought I knew I should have told him to avoid that area.
"I ran under after him he wasn't there but what was was a blue black spiral portal thing that Gizmo popped out of seconds later."
Well don't we have the smartest dog, what dog goes back to a place where he was practically scared to death?
Jason continued "we are going to find out what's in that portal or where it leads"
Idiot
I finally chimed in
"Dude could you be more stupid? We don't know where it leads what makes you think this is safe?!"
"Ummm... We don't know but what I do know is that your a goody goody you probably don't want to join go on run along then."
"Thats not cool, Jason "
His friend Brandon stood up for me
Jerk, I responded "I want to go but that doesn't mean one of us won't get hurt."
"She's right what makes you think one of us won't die?!"
"Little harsh Molly just a little"
"Sorry." She responded
"Ok be sides the fact is everyone in?" Jason picked up where he left off
"Fine" I said
"Yes" said Brandon
"Yeah!" Emily and Haley responded at the same time
"Ok!" Said Molly and Sarah
"Alright" said Shannon, Eric, Dylan and Corey
"Ok so everyone then let's go" replied Jason.