Chapter 6

We explained to Nicholas how we arrived here in this city apparently some of the old portals opened up on accident when there was a security breach but we seemed not to alarm him. Nicholas brought us to the head master apparently we were in a school of sorts. The head master was an old shorter man with a white beard and whitish grayish hair which wasn't too long or too short. His name was Professor Fredrick Adelson. "Greetings " he said as we entered, "now who may you be?"
Professor Orso spoke up, "they seem to have found a portal that we did not close right away after the security breach. The one under the burning bush on Pine Wood street."
"I see." Responded Headmaster Aldeson.
"Ok, well would you children like to attend The School of The Luna Bianca?" Continued Professor Aldeson
"Well what type of school is it?" I questioned
"It's a school where you can learn survival skills in the wild, magic, caring for animals of the mythical kind and much more fighting with swords etc"
"We can learn magic?" Jason asked as we stared in awe.
"Of course!" Replied Aldeson
I didn't really know what to think about all this at all but I asked more questions
"Are we allowed to visit out families? Or can they visit us?"
"Your families are allowed to move here we do allow students to other wise visit once a month but you must not show them what u are learning." Prof. Adelson explained.
~~~~+~~~~+~~~~+~~~~+~~~~+~~
Hopefully writers block won't come again soon

Just in case you were wondering The Luna Bianca is the school (you know this already) but the name in English is The White Moon
Luna Bianca is Italian for white moon but in Italian the adjective comes after the noun so yeah hope you are liking the story if you would like constructive criticism is always appreciated!