Chapter 4

{Bahja's POV}

I can't believe he dumped me for that bitch. I'm gonna get my revenge on the both of them, just wait and see.

Me: *calls someone*

???: Hello?

Me: Hey, I need your help

???: With what?

Me: To get revenge on that muthafucker Princeton and that hoe Jazzmine. Do will you help me Diggy?

{Diggy is Jazzmine's abusive ex and he wants her back}

Diggy: Hell yeah, I'll help!!

Me: Good, meet me at my house in 20 minutes

Diggy: Ok

{Jazzy's POV}

Kelaiah drop me off at my house. I was in my room and I called Prince and told him to come over. When he came we went to my room and chatted a bit.

Prince: Jazzy, I wanna apologize for missing that doctors appointment

Me: It's okay, and I'm really sorry for lashing out on you. I didn't mean any of it.

Prince: I know you didn't and I forgive you. But I wanna ask you something.

Me: What is it?

Prince: Jazzy we've been best friends since birth, and to be honest I love you with all my heart. I never did loved Bahja, she was just a side chick. I don't want you to be know as "my baby mama" and I don't want to be know as "Jazzmine's baby daddy". I want us to be a happy family together. What I'm really trying to say is. Would you be my girl?

Me: *tears streaming down my face* Yes

He leaned in and I leaned in 2 and we both had our first kiss together. He pulled away and we laid down on the bed, cuddling while watching a movie.

Prince: *playing with my hair and kisses my forehead* I love you Jazzmine

Me: I love you 2