Chapter 7

{Jazzmine'a POV}

{4 Year Later}

Well I had the twins Jacob Jr and Princess, they're 4 now. Kelaiah and Ray Ray are married and had triplets, the oldest is their son, Donny, then their daughter, Jackie. And last but not least their last daughter, Michelle but we call her Minnie {they're also 4}. Well, Prince and I are still going string but we're not married, I hope we get married soon. We got a bigger house and its so cool because Kelaiah and Ray moved in with house. Oh and Tyga, he has a girlfriend, Blac Chyna, who was a stripper, they had a son, King, he's 5 months old.

I woke up at 8 in the morning and did my morning routine. I walked into Princess's room, she was up watching Dora.

Princess: Good morning mama

Me: Morning, baby girl

Princess: Mama, can we go to the beach today?

Me: We'll see. Did you brush your teeth?

Princess: Yes

Me: Ok, now it's time for ur shower. *picks her up*

Princess: Mama, why can't I take a bubble bath?

Me: *takes Princess to her bathroom* Cause you'll be sitting in your own dirt

Princess: Oh ok

I gave her a shower and got her dress. I was making breakfast for everyone , while Princess was playing Temple Run 2 on my IPhone on the kitchen counter, and watching me cook. Then everyone starting coming downstairs one by one except Prince. While everyone ate their food, I carried my food in one hand and Prince's food in the other and walked upstairs to our room. When I walked in he was still sleeping, I put the food on the dresser and woke him up.

Prince: *rubs eyes and sits up* Yes babe?

Me: It's time to wake up and eat your food *gives him his food*

Oh yeah I forgot Prince just got out of the hospital yesterday. He was in a car crash and broke his left arm.

Prince: *starts eating food* Thank you baby girl

Me: Your welcome *kisses his forehead* How ya feeling today? *sits next to him and rubs fingers in his hair*

Prince: I'm feeling okay

Me: I'm so glad ur ok. I taught I would lose you. *starts crying*

Prince: *finishes eating and puts the plate on the floor and puts me on his lap* Baby girl stop crying. I'm healthy and alive.

Me: It's tears of joy. *wipes tears* Hey do you want to go to the beach today?

Prince: Yeah

Me: Ok