Chapter 1

{Jazzmine's POV}

I woke up at 7 Am by my alarm playing "F*cking Problem* by A$AP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, & 2 Chainz. I did my morning routine and got dressed, I decided to call Kay Kay {Kelaiah's nickname} to see if she wanted to go out today.

Kay Kay: Hey bestie gurl!!

Me: Hey, yo r u free today cuz I'm bored and I wanna do something today.

Kay Kay: U can come wit Ray, Prince and I cuz we're going to the movies to see "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey"

Me: Kk, wat time r u leaving?

Kay: At 1:20, but I'll pick u up now so we can hang out at the mall

Me: Kk

When she came I got in her car and she drove to the mall. After an 6 hours of shopping we dropped off the bags at my house, and drove to Ray's house where he and Prince where.

Prince: *hugs me* Heyyy best friend and my baby mama

Me: *giggles and hugs back* Hi Prince.

I hugged and said hi to Ray. Then this hoe came downstairs, Bahja.

Kay: Ummm *points to Bahja* TF, is she doing here?

Prince: I invited her

Me: *mumbles* Great

Kay: Y Prince, Y bring her?

Bahja: *gets in Kay's face* Cuz he can bring me

Kay: Somebody betta get this trick out of my face b4 she get bitch slapped.

Ray came and moved Kay away from Bahja. Bahja looked at me up and down wit a dirty look.

Bahja: *mocks Kay* TF, is she doing here?

Kay: *being hold back by Ray* Bitch cuz she can be here

Bahja: Oh so SHE can be here, but I can't

Kay: Trick r u deaf or sum? *speaks to her likes she's in special aid* Yes, SHE can be here but U CAN'T. Now leave.

Bahja: *grabs Prince's hand* Come on babe *leaves wit Prince*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahaha I love Kay Kay.

Can u guys please vote and comment on the story? This is my first story on here.