Chapter 34

Washington walked among the hallways of the White House. His destination: America's office.

He knocked curtly on the door, waiting for no response. "What is it, sir?"

"Washington," America started as he stood up from his chair with a large toothy grin, "Book me a vacation."

Washinton's perfect neutral face fractured like a sound of broken glass. His eyebrows met and his face written with the bold caption of wtf?

"Where, sir?" he quirked his brow however, wondering where this sudden declaration came from and during these loads amount of paperwork they have due to their involvement in the Spratly islands. Also formulating a counter argument in his head just incase he spouts nonsensical "reasons" again.

"Philippines."

That's when he stopped. Realization flashing in his eyes, he immediately did what he said.

"When, sir?"

"I'm heading out tomorrow!"

Another glass broke inside Washington. Without a doubt, he would leave him in charge of the country's political affairs.

"Sir." Washington looked at him ominously. "You still have this paperwork." He dumped the stack of papers right in front of America with a tight-lipped smile, but his eyes bore holes at the leader who sweatdropped.

There is no way. No way Washington is allowing him to leave this paperwork to him, even if where he's going is a matter of importance.

"Finish it first, sir."

~~

A/n:

LMAO no worries...I'm still alive and well, mate. Got a comment checking if I'm still alive wheeze

Currently, I'm just trying to savor what's left of my school break since by Monday, school starts and it'll once again be hectic. I'll probably start uploading again then but for now, I'm just making progress in my original works called "Irregular" both found in wattpad and in webnovel under the username of geewintG if y'alls wanna check it out, you can go and support me as well LOL. It's main genre is fantasy and adventure maybe with a subplot of romance? I'm still currently working that out and it's gonna take a while for romance to settle in.

Throughout my break, I've learn a lot of things about writing, more than what I previously know.

For now, have this short chapter centered on Washington LOL