Part 2: Holding Contest and Past Stories

Sophie thought a lot about that day, about Katie, such an oddity. But, then, she didn't even hesitate. She purposely saved Sophie from humiliation, seemingly not caring how she was seen. It did not even seem like she had to think about it. Sophie had never seen anyone like that before, especially to her, especially to someone she had just met. It was quite admirable.  

Yet, she found the idea of someone just walking right up to her and pooping quite weird, but also oddly hot. There isn't really anything more embarrassing, so this is someone who either has a ton of confidence or a ton of stupidity, or both. 

Two days later, Sophie walked into class, wearing a black sweater over a white t shirt, and a pair of black leggings, with a pair of striped cotton panties underneath. When she went in, she immediately noticed Katie, who was wearing a black top and a pair of short jean shorts, and sat next to her. 

"Hey, I didn't scare you away the other day?" Katie said.

"No, why?" Sophie responded.

"Well, you know..."

"In fact, I really admire what you did. Thank you. You're a lifesaver" Sophie responded. 

"Aww, please, it was nothing. That being said, wanna go to my room after class?" Katie asked. 

"Ok" Sophie said. She doesn't know exactly why she agreed to that, and she also during lunch forgot she was lactose intolerant and is expecting to face the consequences of her actions. 

The class proceeded, and during that, Sophie's stomach started to not like her. She started to develop some bad cramps. Class eventually ended, and she walked out with Katie. At one point, her stomach rumbled. 

"What was that?" Katie asked, somewhat teasing Sophie. 

"Oh, nothing" Sophie responded. 

"Ah, well, if you need to go, you can do it in my room" Katie said.

Sophie had another bad cramp and let out a super wet, super smelly fart. 

"if you even make it that far" Katie said, noticing Sophie's discomfort. One thing, like last time, that Katie failed to disclose, is that she had not pooped since the last class, and therefore, was inching towards desperation. Though, when she let out a wet fart of her own, Sophie then got an understanding. 

"Doesn't seem like you would make it any longer than me" Sophie says, noticing that Katie is in the same situation. The two eventually get to the room. 

"If that is, wanna see. We both hold until we can't, first to go in their pants, well..." Katie says, getting cut off.

"Has to do something that the winner decides?" Sophie says. 

"Something like that" Katie says, and farts again. 

"So, it's on then" Sophie says, as she gets another cramp. This would be the first time she ever messed herself on purpose, and for whatever reason, the idea of it kind of turns her on. "So, seeing as you do this a lot, how did you get into this?"

"I don't know. I had a lot of accidents when I was little. I remember first day of kindergarten, wearing this gorgeous pink dress. Somewhere during the day, I had to poop, but I didn't want to. Toilets are dirty, i thought, and they make loud noises. During recess, I decided to just let it out, and it felt good. I remember when I went to the toilet, I liked how the poop looked sitting in my panties" Katie said

"Aww, that sounds adorable" Sophie says. "In fact, I also had an accident on the first day of kindergarten, though, it was only pee. First day of first grade though, explosive diarrhea"

Katie laughed. "Though, I think what really did it for me was, well, since the first day of kindergarten, I liked dresses, so when prom came around, I decided I wanted to do it in my purple prom dress. I held for about 4 days, and then, during the slow dance, slowly pushed out a huge firm load into my panties, with it eventually getting softer. The rush, the excitement, the embarrassment, the fear. Just amazing."

"Well, I never had that" Sophie said, and then let out a shart. "Though I may have something now."

"You can let it out now" Katie said. "Though, I'd like to watch, if you don't mind"

"No problem" Sophie said. She walked right in front of Katie, pulled her leggings down revealing her pink striped panties, and then, without even having to push, a rush of soft mushy poop started to flood out, filling her panties, and creating a bulge, staining the panties brown. This was accompanied by a couple farts, and the whole thing was quite noisy. Sophie just stood there, bright red, realizing what she just did. 

"Wow. That was just... Wow" Katie said, overcome by the situation. She then stood up, walked in front of Sophie, pulled her shorts down revealing her purple lace panties. 

"You really have a good taste in underwear" Sophie said. 

"Yes, I do enjoy some nice panties" Katie said. "Because it feels even more naughty when I do this" Katie then gave a big push as a massive, firm log started to poke out. She then pushed a little more, with it slowly inching towards the point of no return. Eventually, she gave one last push and then relaxed, with the log falling into her panties, creating a large bulge and causing them to sag. "Ok, glad I was able to get that out of me"

Sophie then instinctively hugged Katie so that she can feel the warmth of her load against her. Katie then turned around. 

"So, I take it you liked it?" Katie asked. "Good, because wait until you hear what my plans are. How about this weekend?"

"Yes, I'm free. What are your plans?" Sophie asked. 

"Oh, you'll see. You'll see"

Sophie that night went to sleep, thinking of all the possible things that could be awaiting her. Despite being a bit nervous for what's in store, she became very excited and turned on at the thought. 

Meanwhile, Katie was devising the perfect plan.