Part 3: Weekend at Katie's Place

Sophie awoke to a loud knocking on the door, she knew exactly who that was. 

"Just a minute" She said, still in her pajamas. 

"I'm coming in" Katie responded and opened the door. "Oh, great, you haven't got dressed yet". 

"What?" Sophie asked, as she noticed the date, and that she promised to do something as it was in fact Saturday. 

"I brought something for you!" Katie said, bringing out a frilly pink dress and a pink pull up. She was wearing a pink t shirt and a pair of white leggings. "Well, the diaper's optional, but, like, when I first saw you, I thought you were so cute. How you blushed and ran out of the room. And since you lost the contest, I get free reign. Just like 2 little girls playing house."

"And I take it I'm the baby?" Sophie said nervously. She thought that this was probably a little too far, but looking into Katie's eyes, seeing her carefree smile, and wanting to have the experience of messing herself again, she decided to go through with it. Not only that, she wanted to see Katie mess herself again. 

She took off her pajamas and her pink cotton panties, and put the pull up on, and then put the dress on. 

"Aww, just adorable" Katie remarked and Sophie blushed. They eventually went over to Katie's place, which is about a 2 hour drive away. During that, Sophie started to really have to pee. Katie noticed Sophie squirming. 

"You know that's what the pull up is for, right?" Katie asked. 

"But I don't want to ruin your seat" Sophie responded. 

"Just go ahead, it's fine" Katie said. Sophie squirmed a bit more, and then released. She started to let out a long, warm stream. The diaper at first absorbed most of it, keeping the wetness closer to her. The warmth gave her a rush as she continued to wet herself, causing the pull up to leak. Sophie blushed a bit. 

"Guess little Sophie isn't ready for the big girl potty" Katie remarked, and then let out a wet fart. Sophie smelled it and started to secretly get excited. 

They eventually reached Katie's house. Katie went with Sophie to get a fresh pull up. While Sophie was getting changed, Katie let out another really loud, wet fart. 

"I think I may need this" Katie said, but she still decided that she was the grown up, potty trained one. 

Afterwards, they both sat down for dinner, and afterwards, a movie, both involving drinking lots of soda. During the movie, Katie developed a bit of an upset stomach, letting out a few little wet farts. Meanwhile, Sophie did too, but it wasn't as obvious. Sophie heard Katie's stomach rumbling. 

"You ok?" Sophie asked, noticing Katie's stomach rumbling. 

"You wanna restart the contest?" Katie asked, kinda wanting to lose. She then let out another really warm wet fart. 

"Why not?" Sophie responded. Katie squirmed and squirmed a bit more, and let out a few more farts. Sophie noticed her discomfort and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close, and letting her sit on her lap.

"Go ahead, it's fine" Sophie said, getting a rush. She's dressed like the baby, but here she is with another girl in her arms on her lap, desperate and about to lose control. She doesn't exactly know what she's doing or why, she just is imagining how this would feel. 

"Ok" Katie said. Her stomach rumbled a bit more, she let out an absolutely massive shart, and then started to have explosive diarrhea in her panties, coming out really runny and mushy, overflowing everything. It came out as a very steady stream. Meanwhile, she also started to pee, with the pee and the mushy poop mixing. She let out a soft moan as she continued to relieve herself.

Sophie, noticing what Katie was doing, decided she was also going to relieve herself, starting with a warm stream of pee, mixing with her feeling of the warmth of Katie's poop. Her own poop started to poke out, and she then let out a grunt, pushing out a massive, firm log into her pull up. She then, while still peeing, pushed out a second softer log, and then a 3rd even softer log. 

"You did this to yourself" Sophie said, after she was finished thoroughly relieving herself, noting Sophie's choice to wear white leggings. 

"hehe, yes, of course, the diaper was just to embarrass you because that is cute. Though, I guess I needed it more. That being said, you did need it". Katie said. "And I've wanted to demolish those leggings for a long time. I think I did a pretty good job" she stands up. 

"And this dress" Sophie says, noticing the brown spot on the front. 

"Even better" Katie says. "That dress is so cute. Wanna wear it to school after we clean it up?" 

"Doesn't it look a little too, well, little girly?" Sophie asks. "Also, that was amazing. Absolutely wonderful. Thank you for this."

"Yeah, that was pretty cool. Didn't expect you to go too. Also didn't expect you to pull me close. Felt nice and safe and warm. Your arms felt great".

"Thanks, wanna get cleaned up?" Sophie asked. 

"Yes" Katie responds. They go to the bathroom. She pulls down her leggings, which are covered in a layer of poop, revealing what once were pink panties. 

"Hey, those were the same as the pair I had this morning. We could have matched!" Sophie says. "Though, I only peed a little in them, didn't do this"

Katie piped up upon hearing that Sophie wets the bed. "Really?"

"Yes, though usually not too much. not enough that anyone notices" Sophie says. 

"Well, I want to notice!" Katie says. "Ok, let's get cleaned. Wait, I need to change you. Lay down"

"Nah, I'll change myself" Sophie says, taking off the dress, and pulling down the pull up with a load of poop in it. 

"Nice load!" Katie says. 

"Yours too" Sophie responds. 

They eventually, agonizingly, attempt to clean their messy clothes, of which the dress was the only thing that didn't end up thrown out. Afterwards, they both got into the shower. 

"Do you always pee in the shower?" Katie asks. 

"Pretty much" Sophie responds, and then notices Katie letting out a stream of pee. 

"Well, now both of us do. Also, didn't know you peed as much as you did, that's just amazing. Let's do this again tomorrow" Katie says. 

"On one condition" Sophie responds. 

The next day proceeded very much like the last, except for Katie was the one in the frilly dress and the diaper. Nonetheless, it was an enjoyable day for both of them.