Chapter 1

It was 11:32 pm when we arrived at the cabin. It was small but it was just enough for two people. Misa dragged her suitcase on the bumpy ground, DJ tagged along behind her. Misa possessed a power unlike another, the power of fire. Being able to control and manipulate fire, the power to use her body heat to make great explosions but at a cost of course. Dj was strong and powerful but possessed the evil power of Aj. A wicked form of Dj who does not hesitate to kill.
Misa grabbed the keys from her pocket and unlocked the door. The air was cold as they entered the cabin. It's been 2 weeks since they started dating, May and Alex.C insisted they went on a trip with each other. So both Dj and Misa rented out a cadin. As Misa walked in, a chill went up her spine with a feeling of uneasiness. Dj reached over, "hey you ok?" Misa looked up at Djs gentle yet worried eyes. "Ya im alright it's just very cold in here." Dj raised an eyebrow, "I thought you didn't get cold." Misa then proceeded to elbow him, "hey I may be filled with fire does not mean i'm always warm." Misa said while chuckling. Dj went over and proceeded to turn on the light, the cabin lit up a dim light. "Hey, it seems like they left us the power on." Dj smiled. "Ya it seems like it.." Misa said with uneasiness. Why was the power on didn't they have to turn on the generator themselves? Misa and Dj walked into the living room and proceeded to look around. Dj went over to the kitchen to check if the water was working and Misa went to go look for the bedroom. Misa walked up to the door which seemed like a bedroom door, Dj then proceeded to yell out. "Hey, looks like we got running water as well!" Misa jumped "no need to yell it out you scared me half to death!" Dj chucked and walked over to Misa. "Sorry about that." Misa smiled, "it's alright." Misa and Dj then proceed to open the door to the bedroom.