Chapter 2

11:43 pm. The bedroom walls were a tan color, and seemed to have just been repainted. There was a king sized bed with a wooden dresser next to it. Misa looked over to see another room which led to the bathroom. "Hey you said there was running water right?" Misa questioned. Dj nodded, "We can test out the shower if you want." Misa chuckled "ya sure". Misa and Dj dropped their suitcases at the foot of the bed and walked over to the bathroom. The bathroom was a bright blue color and had marbling on the floors. Misa pulled over the curtains to investigate the shower. The shower was clean. Misa expected she would see at least one bug. Dj reached over to turn on the shower, water shot out from the shower head getting DJ's arm all wet. He pulled back. "Eh it's not really warm." Dj cringed. "You want to take the first shower?" Misa asked. Dj nodded "alright then i'm going to look around some more." Misa explained. "Alright let me know if you need anything." DJ said while preparing to take a shower.
Misa walked out of the bedroom and looked around, she was back at the living room proving how small the cabin was. Suddenly that feeling was back. The chill went up her spin and the uneasiness was back. She brushed her hair over trying to calm herself down. She looked over to see a back door which led back outside. "Interesting." Misa spoke. She then proceeded to walk over the door and open it. The door led to the back of the cabin. The grass was somewhat tall and trees surrounded a lake that had a fishing dock. She looked around, it was very dark out only the light of the cadin shown. She walked over to the dock, the dock was old but still looked strong. Suddenly the feeling was back but it was worse, someone was watching her. "Huff huff huff, it's ok-it's ok I just need to calm down, it might just be a deer." She turned around to investigate and took a step back. Suddenly the dock gave loose and she fell into the freezing lake.