author notes

9/8/2021

I have finally posted a remake of the trailer. Now, these are the characters expecting to be in the plot.
' what about ranboo being the human child '
I saw a chance of Wilbur × Sally being a chance in the so I took it
So yea please excuse it I had more.
I didn't want to do the sapnap, Karl, and Quackity because if season 2 comes up and the wife dies, something happens or childbirth it gives me a chance to change characters around simply one more like a said the characters aren't officially until I post into the woods.
So enjoy the preview by the time I find a way to get sweet too to watch piece by piece.

9/17/2021

I decided to scrap the idea of making the base of the show completely more making it in my storyline- so I'm now starting to write it so expect the frost chapter to be put next week or some this month due to school and work.

9/25/2021
I finally did my first chapter it was not much but give more tension for later. I did see if the spelling is right but once I get my computer I will check it. So enjoy all the trees are the same. :]

2/25/2023
This book is on hold. I will not be amking chapter die to the fact season 2 is not out. I could make changes to the story line but it makes it harder. Sonce you know ending and all that. So until season's 2 comes out the book is on hold. [ also thank school for making author mental health shit.] There is one condition i have. If people call for a next chapter i do one. But for now this book is now on offical hold till further notice.