III

Kaminari laid on his bed, sighing. 

Bakugou was right. He was totally right. Then why did he feel so… bleh? His grueling was interrupted by a knock at the door. He trudged over, opening up the door to reveal his best friend from Class 3B, 

Hitoshi Shinso. 

"Oh, Hey Shinso." He chuckled. "Kaminari. It's nice to see you." Shinso mumbled. "Anything important?" The blonde questioned, looking around the room. "No. I just thought it'd be nice to see you." The purple haired boy mumbled. 

"That's nice man, but I'm fine!" He exclaimed. Shinso took the blonds hand and drug him out of the room. 

"C'mon."

---

"--AND IT'S JUST SO CONFUSING!" 

Kaminari whined as he sat across from Shinso at a cafe. "It sure sounds like it." Shinso grumbled, half asleep. "BUT HE'S HONESTLY RIGHT! AND I WAS STARING AT HER THIGHS!" He sobbed. 

"Mhm." The purplette nodded. "I WISH SHE'D JUST CRUSH MY--" Kaminari was interrupted by Shinso kicking him under the table. He gestured to the little boy staring at him. 

"*ahem* Sorry." He mumbled. "It's fine." Shinso sighed, sipping his coffee. "But, you get the point." The blond sighed. "I do. I felt that way about Monoma. And y'know what I did?" He questioned. 

"Nu uh." Kaminari mumbled. "I confessed." He stated bluntly. Kaminari rolled his eyes and leaned back. "It's not that simple." He mumbled. "It is though! What's stopping you?" He scoffed. 

"Everything!" Kaminari snapped. Shinso raised an eyebrow. "Think. Kaminari." He sighed, gathering to his feet. "I am! It's just

…tough."

-=-

Jiro laid on the grass outside UA, headphones in her ears. The moment was interrupted by a certain blond laying next to her. "Hey, Bakugou." She mumbled, pausing her music. 

"Oi, Ears." He grumbled, not making eye contact. "Alright, something's bothering you." She chuckled. "How'd you know?" The ashy blond snickered. Over the years, Bakugou had softened up. 

But only around certain people. To some, like Uraraka or Todoroki, he was the cold jerk he'd always been. But to Jiro, he laughed and made jokes. He'd developed. 

The one person he was truly himself around was Kirishima. And he couldn't deny it. Out of anyone in the class, their bond had grown incredibly strong. Even to the extent where Midoriya had found them snuggling on the couch. 

Of course, they insisted it was all platonic. 
At this point, the class knew if a relationship was platonic or romantic. 
Uraraka and Midoriya, Sero and Mina, even students from other classes like Tetsutetsu and Kendo, or Monoma and Shinso. 

"I know because you're never by yourself when you're happy. You're with Kirishima. You're not with him when you're sad because you don't want him to pity you." She sighed. Bakugou looked at her in surprise. 

"There's also another reason, dumbass." He chuckled. "Oh? Pray tell." She giggled. "Dunce. He's upset and everyone insists on leaving him alone but that's not gonna do anything." He mumbled. "Listen Bakugou-" she scoffed, rising to her feet. 

"If the girl's put you up to--" she began walking away, only to slam into Shinso. "Oh! Shinso." She chuckled. "Apologies, Jiro. But I think you should listen to Bakugou." He mumbled. 

"I DIDN'T NEED YOUR DAMN OPINION!" Bakugou screamed. "Whatever you say. But, Jiro, though you like to deny it, you're Kaminari's best friend." Shinso sighed. "Shinso, that's not true. You kn-" He grabbed her hand. 

"Listen, Jiro. I know that we haven't been on the best terms with each other, but Kaminari needs you." He mumbled. Jiro looked down at his hand and sighed. "Fine." She mumbled. 

Bakugou smirked and stood up. As Jiro walked off, he and Shinso exchanged a sly look.