Chapter 17

Disclaimer: Hi guys. I'm back I haven't died. College just started for me a couple of weeks ago and I have been working but I'm back now. Also, college has been kicking my ass with all these assignments being due >.> they trash but anyways. 

On to the chapter: 

They ate dinner together. After dinner, they went to bed but Lilac kept having nightmares about the house she used to live in along with her parents. She would always wake up out of her sleep hoping that they were not coming to take her or lock her in the closet like before. She then got out of bed and went to Naruto's room and knocked on the door. Hinata woke up and came to the door and seen Lilac standing in front of the door with tears in her eyes. Hinata picked her up and comforted her and hugged her tightly, whispering "It's ok, they aren't coming back for you. You're safe with us." Then Hinata began to sing to her, and brought her to the bed with her and Naruto and placed her on top of her chest and sung to her until Lilac fell asleep again and Hinata went back to sleep. 

If you want to talk to me my discord is #2755 anime_life, or message me on Instagram @sleepnanime_0. I literally message back through the hours of 1 am to 6 am. Also maybe during the day if I am not doing anything, but thank you for reading my story. Also check out my other story "Link Up". I will be updating that story also in a couple of days, maybe. No promises though.