Chapter 7

Then, Naruto got the idea of creating a song even though he's not the songwriting type. He started murmuring "so you say you love me, then you say you need me then you say you want me but what's really the point of saying you want and need me if you already left me".And Hinata was next to Naruto and asked " what are you singing? hun." Naruto said " A new song of my own I just created it and I don't know the rest of the words but its good right?" Hinata just smiled and said " Its really good but wouldn't you wanna add ,"you found someone new oooo but you want me back tooo but then you say you love me but then you go and leave mee so I'm not going back since you already left me due to fact you never wanted me." Was that good even more hun." Naruto hugged her ten kissed her and whispered in her ear " very well." After they started kissing again and he moved his hands up and down her nightgown and took it off and started kissing again and felt the wetness between her legs making her moan"Naruuuuuu" "go faster" "right there," she started screaming louder telling him " More,Faster,Harder." Continuing until he felt her squirting in her panties but he took them off and did it again and she was doing the same thing "Naruuuuuuu" "go faster" "right there" and she screaming even louder than before luckily no one herd her screams since the house was soundproof. Hinata then flipped Naruto onto the bed and Naruto said"feisty but it always the quiet ones right?" and Hinata didn't say anything she just went to kiss his lips then collarbone then lifted his shirt and saw some scars but didn't say anything then she went for the big guns and with enough confidence she zipped down his pants and see his (ahem) it was big like 10 to 12 inches maybe more but she didn't think much of that she licked, sucked and more till he came but then she stopped since she wasn't ready. Naruto understood and they just left it at that. Then went back to sleep together.