Naruto Birthday Special

Hello, I am back. I'm not dead and not I have not given up on this story. It's just college is tiring and I have a lot of work to do and shit is tiring. I will try and update more often. Thank you for reading my stories and sticking with me this far.  Love you guys, girls, and nonbinary people (I think this was a statement from elsewhere but idk Imma still say it.)Also, this is not with the story. This is a very very late birthday story I had on my mind that I wanted to do. Anyways on to the story:

Hinata's POV:

It was my boyfriend's birthday and I did not know what to get him. He never really askes for anything so I don't know what to get him.

Hinata continued to wander around the lingerie store looking at any sexy outfits she would wear for Naruto since it was his birthday.

After 30 minutes, Hinata came home. She had set all his stuff down in the corridor of the house, and took her shoes off, and said"Naruto, I'm home. Where are you?", Naruto responded with "I'm in the bedroom, come shower with me please." Hinata did as Naruto asked and she went upstairs to shower with him. She saw her boyfriend had bought his favorite ramen. Hinata smiled and said, "H-Happy b-birthday Naruto I bought your favorite food and a s-surprise after we finish eating". Naruto just nodded and they sat down and ate.

Once everything was done. Naruto carried Hinata upstairs to the bedroom and set her on the bed. She seemed very nervous although they always had sex whenever they weren't on a mission, or him having his hokage duties.  Naruto watched as Hinata went into the bathroom. Hinata told him to wait on the bed.  Naruto just smiled knowing his girlfriend. He knew this would be an amazing surprise for him. After a couple of minutes, Hinata was done and he came out of the bathroom and went to his boyfriend who was sitting patiently on the bed for him. Hinata said "I'm ready Naru. Are you?"  Naruto said, "I'm ready." Hinata then went down in between his boyfriend's legs and pulled down his pants and took his boyfriend's 12-inch cock out and put the orange on his boyfriend's cock and started slurping it until his boyfriend came down his throat and had some cum dripping down the side of his lips. (I'm not really a fan of grapefruit so I said orange, but anyways on with the story.)

After Hinata was done he got up and took the blindfold off and her boyfriend saw the orange on his dick and he saw his girlfriend was wearing black lingerie and had on some stockings. Hianta smiled and said, "You like?" Naruto just nodded and said, "Is this what I get for my birthday today?" Hinata said, "Yes, Hokage." Hinata watched as Naruto faced from him being happy to smirking. Naruto was just looking at Hinata and her outfit and he started grabbing her and pulling her towards him.
Once he did that he started moving his hands up and down on Hinata and making her moan softly. He pulled her on top of his lap and started undressing her and making out with her. After Naruto ripped the underwear off Hinata and then he asked "Condom or No?" Hinata responded with "Yes, I don't think we need any more kids right now ." Naruto understood and flipped Hinata on the bed and got up and went to the dresser and got an Xlarge condom and then on top of her and started fingering her vagina and making sure it was stretchy and wet enough for him, this is when Hinata started to get annoyed and told: Naruto "Just put it in already, please." That is when Naruto opened up the condom and then put it on himself and rammed into Hinata and Hinata moaned and yelled a little cause Naruto thrust into Hinata and went at a fast pace. He was still going at it but did always make sure to ask his lover if she was ok and if she wanted him to stop, but Hinata continued to tell him he was fine and not to stop. Naruto still made sure to tell Hinata to call him Hokage throughout the entire time they were doing it.

They did it until the morning.