Prologue

**WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS CONTENT THAT VIEWERS MAY FIND DISTURBING OR TOO SENSITIVE. VIEWER DISCRETION IS HIGHLY ADVISED BY THE AUTHOR HIMSELF.**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book Information:

"Text" = someone speaking

Text = someone (usually the protagonist) thinking to themselves

Text = the setting of the story (date, time, and location), which is bound to change

Text = Story transition

TEXT = important information (posters, the emergency alert system text, etc.)

Video/music links = my custom soundtrack, or sounds for the story

---------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Monday, November 2, 2020, 3:47 pm

Location: Sunrise Manor, Nevada

At a double-story house, a family just brought the kids home from school ten minutes ago. The house was somewhat modernized, except for the walls in the garage and attic. If you were to go through the front doors, a large 8-foot rectangular table with wooden chairs would be on your left. On the right side is a set of stairs leading to the upper floor, which contains the family's bedrooms and double bathrooms. Back to the front room, on the front side, there was a gap that led to the dining room and kitchen. Once you get there and turn right, there is the TV room and the entrance to the backyard. The laundry is within the garage.

Two trees towered over the back lawn in the backyard, recently mowed by Danielle an hour ago. Towards the left of the lawn stood a swimming pool, taking up at least 1/5 of the whole yard. She was currently cleaning it with the pool net- since there are a lot of leaves and cut grass along the surface.

On the fourth chair to the front room table sat a young teenager, Philip Bernstein, who had already pulled out his agenda and folder. Weighing at 131 pounds and 5'5, the boy was somewhat strong, yet he should be slightly taller for his age; it was either the lack of drinking water (he mostly drank milk), or perhaps his growth rate ceased. Despite this, he was incredibly strong, as he managed to go to the gym at least three days per week. As I am writing this, Philip is capable of lifting a water bottle container on his own.

However, he will work on his homework in thirty minutes, and so for the time being, he is watching an old Nickelodeon cartoon on his iPhone. The cartoon was an old-school gem that aired in the early 2000s, and it recently got added to Netflix around the summer. That cartoon was known as "Avatar: The Last Airbender."

He was watching an episode in the second season where three girls from the evil Fire Nation were launching an invasion against the neutral Earth Kingdom. Well, it was more like an infiltration, for they weren't attacking anyone.

Tapping on the shoulder.

Philip took off his wireless headphones and turned towards the culprit.

"Hey buddy, you gotta start homework soon," spoke his tall sister, Stephanie. The high school senior stood at 5'8 and was somewhat skinny. She wore brown jeans and a white long sleeve shirt, both extra-large. Her styled blond hair curled down her back.

"I know Stephanie," Philip answered. He may be a junior in high school at 18 years, but his voice sounded like a preteen, or at least that's what he hears from voice recordings. The teenager made sure to deepen his voice to sound older.