Lost in the Woods

Part 1: Dalton's Point of View

Dalton - "Hey, what's the time"

Logan - "It's time to head back home.
Now what exactly are we looking for?"

Dalton - "It's a cave, I really want to find it, it should be around here somewhere"

Matthew - "Just give up... It's pointless looking for this while it's bloody midnight, 11:55 to be precise"

Dalton - "Shut your gobs and trust me, once we find the entrance it'll be all worth it"

Logan - "So you're telling me there's what, treasure, a pot of gold, a briefcase with lots of money in this cave... Can we please head back"

Matthew - " I agree, this hike was such a waste of time, Hannah and I were supposed to be on a date, but your ass dragged me along this trip you wanted to do"

Dalton - "Oy! Are you pissants joking right now, we've been travelling for nearly 4 hours and you want to give up"

Matthew - "Screw you me and Logan are leaving, have fun being lost, bitch!"

Logan - "Goodbye"

Dalton - "Alright then fuck off, I don't need your help, and Hannah's probably gonna break up with you, and Logan I thought you knew better then this"

Logan - "I said goodbye"

( Logan and Matthew abandon Dalton )

Dalton - "Okay then, fair enough, they can go suck it for all I care...
OMG! I can't believe it, the cave is right here,
LOGAN! MATTHEW GET BACK HERE NOW, I FOUND IT...
Why aren't they answering?
Fuck it, I'm going in without them.

( Dalton enters cave )

Dalton - "Jesus Christ, it's dark, Oh crap, there're two paths, left or right? I'm left handed, sure, I'll go left.
Look at these cave markings, Is that blood, what the hell?! Why does it look fresh?!

Mysterious Voice - "Help me, you there with the torch, over here, help me"

Dalton - "What? Where? It's too dark."

Mysterious Voice - "Behind you... the over way...Turn right, go forward... yes that's it, closer, closer, closer, NOW STOP!

Dalton - "What the fuck happened to your voice...Hello you still there? I can't see you?
Oh shit, don't die on me, my bloody battery is being a pain in the ass.

( Dalton's flashlight died )

Dalton - "Hello...Anyone?

Mysterious Voice - "Hi, what's your name?"

Dalton - "Does it matter, we need to get out of here, LOGAN! MATTHEW!

Mysterious Voice - "You ignored my question, that wasn't polite, WAS IT?!

Dalton - "THE HELL?!
Can you see me?"

Mysterious Voice - "Yes...you have dark hair, hazel eyes, approximately 6ft, a grey shirt, and light blue jeans, also you have a scar on your arm.