Darling It'll Be Okay

Kyle's POV:
"BECAUSE, YOU ARENT ACTIVE, YOU'RE NOT NICE, AND YOU'RE A PEDO, YOU FUCKTARD!" I heard Johnnie scream from the other room "YOURE DONE, THATS IT FUCK OFF" I ran in the room to a red-faced Johnnie. Dayum. He is SO hot when he's mad, right right not the point right now. "What's wrong Johnnie?" I asked feeling bad for the smaller boy. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He screamed. "JUST GET THE FUCK OUT!" I ran out of the room, and the whole house crying. Why would he say that to me? What did I do? I heard a faint cry "Kyle wait" he whispered. I just needed to think, it was just, overwhelming. I saw Bryan's car pull in, he looked at me, but I just ran to a near park and leaned against a tree, just crying, sliding down 'till my face was in my knees. All I could think of was my school, calling me a fuck up and worthless, and screaming at me when I wouldn't reply calling me retarded, just because I was depressed and quiet, i didn't reply, I couldn't take it, no one had screamed at me like that since I lived back home, now I'm with Johnnie in LA. I mean I know he was angry but I wasn't part of that argument. It hurt when he yelled. Some might've just thought of it as nothing and I might be overreacting but I didn't like arguing or screaming my phone buzzed in my pocket, Bryan. Whatever I chucked my phone against the other tree near me. I just looked at it for what was probably seconds, but felt more like hours, then My eyes fluttered shut as fell asleep, curled up in a ball by that tree just staring at my phone...
-
I was awaken by the numerous buzzes coming from my phone, at first I was confused, until I had remembered what happened, it was dark now, and his the hell is my phone still working? I don't even kno- damn life proof case I checked my phone and there had to be 100 texts from Bryan, about 20 were from the past 10 seconds. my clock read 8:39 wow I slept for almost nine hours. Honestly I was angered at Johnnie for cursing and screaming, but I just wanted to see him, I texted Bryan "calm your tits I'm coming" "okay hurry I can't take it. Johnnie has been locked in his room since you left crying and saying how he drove the love of his life away. Which is pathetic, but I'm worried." "Okay I'm coming" I ran as fast as my legs could take. I thought we always say by the window and he told me how he always left it open. I looked in that back window and saw the scariest thing ever, it was what i feared most. I jerked open the window and grabbed the blade that was just about to touch his already scarred wrist. I cried and hugged him tight. "Don't ever scare me like that again" I whispered, as tears poured out of my eyes. "I love you to much"
--------
SAD CHAPTER SORRY! Who do you think Johnnie was on the phone with? Pls vote 💕