Image 1 ✓

Imagine: Damon confesses after you go looking for him but wind up drunk with Stefan.

You were walking in to the Salvatore house. You wanted to ask Damon what he was at your house for. You couldn't remember him there but, Elena said he had mentioned going there and seeing him off.

As you walk into the house-not bothering to knock-you saw Stefan in the living room. "Hey Stefan" you greet. He turns his head to look back at you. "Hey y/n!" He says greeting you. "Do you know where Damon is?" You ask slightly concerned that the first person you haven't seen when you walked in wasn't the blues eyed vampire. He shakes his head. "But you can wait here for him" he says gesturing to the seat beside him. He passes you a glass of bourbon after getting up and pouring you one. You grab it smiling at him great fully. Chugging it and then looking at the empty glass you sigh. Sitting beside you Stefan looks slightly concerned. "What's wrong y/n?" He asks. You shake your head before sighing once again. "Apparently Damon was at my house last night but, I don't remember" you say slightly sad at the memory. You had told Stefan about your feelings for his older brother a while and, Stefan being the supportive best friend he is, immediately accepted it and wished you good luck. "Looks like you need a refill" he says grabbing the glass and filling it up, he looks back over while you watch carefully. He then puts the glass down and bring you the whole bottle of bourbon. Handing it to you he says "Your drink". You laugh. Stefan is one of the only people who knows that you are an 'alcoholic'. You like to party when sad, to forget in the moment. Which is why when he gave you the glass you took it smiling before taking a big gulp of the liquid, that burns going down.

After getting hammered over then next past hours you and Stefan had still been drinking. On hour 2 you guys decided it would be fun to see who could last longer-well drink longer before passing out- both of you being able to hold your drinks very well took it as a prized competition. Neither wanting to back down you both drank for the next 2 hours. Suddenly someone walked through the door. Turning you head to the door. You saw the person you came looking for. Damon Salvatore. He looked at you confused. Then he looked to Stefan. "What's this party for? Who died?" He jokes. You pick up your shirt you had conviently tossed on the couch, after deciding to give Stefan a strip tease. "I was looking for you" You tell Damon and he rises and eye brow in question. He walks up to the stairs before looking back and gesturing you to follow him. You follow him up the stairs.

Once you guys had gotten upstairs he lead you to his room, shutting the door behind him he sighs. He turns around smirking. "What do you need?" He asks. You look at him sobering up a little at his look. "Why were you at my house last night? Why don't I remember if you were even there?" You asks confused and angry. His face softens before smirking again. "What crazy person told you that?" He asks laughing a little at the thought. "Elena" You say in a kind of whispery breath. He looks away only looking back after a few seconds. "You wanna know why I was at your house?" He asks stalking towards you. You nod. "You wanna know why you can't remember?" He asks stopping as he's infront of you at eye level.  You nod holding you breath. "I'm in love with you y/n and I compelled you to forget because you deserve someone better than me" he says sadly. You pull him into a kiss. Trying to put all your feelings into it. Damon Salvatore is in love with you. Not Elena Gilbert or Katherine. YOU. He pulls away a second to look in your eyes. "What did you-" he cuts himself off. "In in love with you too Damon" you say as a tear slips down your cheek. He breaks out into a smile before pulling you into a hug. He kisses your hair before pulling back, hands on your arms, to look at you. He pulls you into a kiss.

"I love you Y/N Y/L/N"
"I love you too Damon Salvatore"