Image 3 ✓

Image: Damon gets into trouble so you save his ass

Damon had yet again gotten in trouble. He had gotten kidnapped by an original. Rebekah. You and Rebekah are friends so, after you kicked your boyfriends ass a little you would probably get him back. Once you had gotten to the original house Klaus answered the door. "Back for more love?" He asks smirking. "that was once months ago" you tell him. "I'm here for my troublesome boyfriend." You tell him bored. He steps aside. You make your way to where Rebekah is. You see Damon caught in bear traps. You sigh. He looks up at you. Blue eyes starting into Y/E/C. You look to Rebekah. "What did he do now?" I ask "The brothers have stakes that can kill us" she explains. You are shocked. " And by the look on your face you didn't know" she says smirking. Shock quickly turns into anger. You smile at your boyfriend. He grimaces. "If you want to get the vervain out it's best to bleed him out like a pig" you say she nods before saying "I know how to torture your boyfriend". You nod back and smile. "No sex for a month" you tell Damon. She shakes his head. "N-no" he says in shock. You cut him off. "How many are there?" You ask. "11 in total" he says. You nod. You give him a kiss on the lips before getting the bear traps off his wrists. "I guess you don't need him anymore" you say to Rebekah. "I'll make sure they bring them here. Or call Stefan and say you still have Damon. He'll give you them. I would let you borrow him for an hour or two but, well be up in a guest room." You say just wanting to be with your boyfriend after a long day.
When was he going to learn to smarten up. You boyfriend is completely stupid.