Clubbing in Stockholm

'Come on! I'm so done! Eric Saade should have won this melodifestivalen thing. I need to get drunk and get over with the sadness. Are you coming with me or not?' I'm almost shouting at my best friend. You see.. I love this singer Eric Saade. He's a Swede and practically no one outside of Sweden knows about him. Me and my best friend, which I met thanks to him, travel a lot to go see him. My best friend is Lois. Me and her are inseparable. I can’t imagine going to an Eric concert without her. I can’t even imagine going to a concert without her. We live far apart so we don’t see each other very much but we try to make the best of it. We’re absolutely shameless when we’re together and sometimes that’s all you need. That’s about all you need to know about me and Lois. Anyway we were in Sweden because Eric was in the final of the Swedish preselect ion of the Eurovision Song Contest Melodifestivalen. He ended up fifth and I wanted to go drinking because of that. But let’s get back to the story shall we?’

‘Dude I don’t wanna go. Can’t we drink here?’ Lois asked.

‘If you pay for the beer, which we both don’t like, inside of the extremely expensive minibar go ahead!’ I say a little annoyed.

‘Okay never mind. I’ll go change and then we can go.’

Five minutes later we walk to the elevator.

‘Sorry I keep pushing about going out but all I want right now is forget about everything that happened last night and I don’t know maybe seduce some hot Swede!’

Lois laughs. ‘It’s okay. I could use a drink as well.’

We walk through the streets of Stockholm when Lois suddenly stops.

‘I’ve heard about this place! It’s supposed to be amazing!’

‘What are we waiting for then?’

We walked up to the door and got held back by a security guard. After showing our ID’s we got inside and we hang out coats. Even before I walk to the bar to get a drink I notice this beautiful guy standing in the corner with two other guys. He’s laughing and holding a drink in his hands.  

I point in his direction and say: ‘I wouldn’t mind to end up dancing with him tonight.’
I’m not sure but maybe he saw me point at him and I’m instantly ashamed.

Lois just laughs and guides me to the bar. ‘You do the first round. We’re here because you wanted to go out after all.’

‘Did you see that? Did he see me point at him? Please tell me he didn’t. I’m in this club for 5 seconds and I already embarrass myself.’

‘Look around you. We’re in a club in Sweden. There’s plenty of other beautiful boys here.’ Lois says while spotting her victim.

We go stand in a corner and it doesn’t take very long until the first Melodifestivalen songs comes on. Groupie. The club instantly goes wild. Suddenly we see the two singers of the song standing on the bar singing it. We look around and realize we ended up on some sort of melodifestivalen after after party. Not everyone is here. Eric isn’t. Mans is no where to be seen either. We recognize some types that performed on Melodifestivalen. Oh well as long as we’re fun right.

After a little too many drinks I end up standing alone. That ‘victim’ Lois saw when we entered the club.. yeah she got him. They’re dancing together and I’m standing on the side being lost not knowing what to do. I look over to that pretty boy I saw when I entered the club. I see he has a stylish flashy clothing style. I like it. Little bit bad boy but not really if you know what I mean. He has a tattoo on his lower arm. Gosh he’s handsome.