Bye Sweden

* your pov*

I wake up and check my phone. A text from an unknown number. What is this...

'Hey how's it hanging?

Still half asleep I write back:

Who are you?

I fall back asleep but it doesn't take very long before a pillow hits my head.

'Get your lazy ass out of bed!' Lois says. 'Last time you wanted your bacon breakfast now I want some good breakfast!' She pulls the blankets off of me and practicly drags me out of bed.

'I'm coming!' I yell as I reach out for a cute short I bought yesterday.

I get some clothes on and walk downstairs with Lois.

'Get yourself some bacon. You'll thank me later.' Lois says while grabbing some bread and some healthy vergetables. I suddenly realise it's time to go back home again. If there's something I do not want it's to get back home again. I love Sweden and it's my happy place.

I sit down at the table with Lois. 'Tonight at 7 our plane leaves remember already?'

' Yeah I do... what are we gonna do in the mean time?'

'I don't know..'

I can see that Lois is bummed out because of the fact she also has to leave her happy place. It's the thing that brought us together in the first place. We don't even live in the same country. We live near each other tho. We eat our breakfast in silence while both scrolling on our phones.

*Toms pov*

I wake up to see an empty bed. I look over to my phone and see it's 11:26. I walk downstairs to find Tomas, Lisa and Celine making the table.

'There the sleepyhead is!' Tomas laughs.

'He must have had a hard night.' Celine says with a cheeky smile.

I ignore them both and walk over to Lisa.

'Is there anything I can help you with?'

'No we just finished up. We were about to go get you. Have a seat everyone.'

We all sit down and eat a healthy breakfast.

The fact that I am not even hungover surprises me. We talk about everything and nothing and at 2pm I decide its time to go home. When I say goodbye to everyone I close the door behind me. I walk to the nearest subway and before I know it I'm on the right subway back home.

Shit... I look like such a jerk right now... I haven't asked for Celine''s phonenumber... Did I even bring my phone? Oh thank god I did. A new message.

'Who are you?'

Ofcourse the number is new to her.. I was half drunk when I send it.. Should I leave it? Or should I send something back. She was a real cutie.. Hmm what's there to lose? I'm free, I'm single and ready to mingle!

It's Tom... From the club... Remember? ;)