Old friends re-unite

Tom's pov

Wait isn't that the starbucks I was at earlier? Luckely I was only lost for, what was it? Three hours? That ain't that bad. I just hope the subway still rides. I walk up to the starbucks restaurant. They immediatly tell me they're closing but they are kind enough to give me directions to the nearest subway station. When I arrive I look at the map. If I run I can get the last subway. I run down the stairs and towards the right platform. As I walk up to the subway the doors close and it slowely drives away. Can this day get any better? I decide to go visit Tomas. Tomas is an old buddy of mine and he lives nearby this subwaystation. I do have to change platsforms. When I arrive at the right track the subway is already waiting for me.

*10 minutes later*

I knock on his door and I already hear him coming. 'Hey Tom! How are you? It's been ages! You rocked at melfest bro! Come on in, sit down and I'll get you something to drink!'

Before I can say anything he leads me to his livingroom and run off to the kitchen. He doesn't even introduce me to the two lovely ladies sitting in the livingroom. I awkwardly introduce myself to them and sit down.

'hey I'm Lisa and this is Celine. Where do you know Tomas from?'

'We go long back!' Is all we hear from the kitchen. While Tomas walks back he continues. 'We lived on the same block and we were so close. We played all day everyday. And since I moved in here with the lovely Lisa I don't speak to Tom that much any more.'

'Wait you guys live together? I think we stopped talking a little earlier. I remember you telling me that you were gonna leave the city to move but I had no idea you were going to live together. By the way it's a shame I haven't met her earlier! You seem like a lovely ladie!' I say as I smile at Lisa.

Tomas puts a glass in front of me. I recognize it as our own drink. Like Tomas just said we were together all day everyday. When we got older we wanted to have something that was ours so we figured we'd mix our own little drink that no one would know about. And this was it. We used to call it the TomTom.

We had a great time and after a few hours Tomas asked me if I wanted to crash at theirs. Celine was also staying but they had one extra bed. I tell them I'll take the couch and only know remember that John and Robin have no idea where I am. I borrow a charger and as soon as my phone goes on I see alarming messages from both John and Robin where the heck I am.

I call John and explain the situation. I apologize for everyting and promise them to make it up to them. When I go back to the livingroom I see they brought out all the booze.

'What are you guys up too?' I ask.

'Me and Tomas have a day off tomorrow. So is Celine and we know you are too so we might as well turn it into a little party right? We were thinking about some a little Never have I ever!'

'I'm in!' And I give a little smile to Celine. She is very pretty and a nice girl as well. The questions are really innocent.

'Celine's up!'

'Never have I ever gotten a girl/guys phonenumber and not send them a message!'

I look around me and see that nobody is reaching for their glass. I slowely reach out and get my glass. They all laugh at me. 'Jurk of the group!' Tomas jokes.

'In my defence I only have her phonenumber for like 2 days!!'

'So send her a text now?' Lisa says. 'Or was she a drunk mistake?'

Ókay you know what fine! I'll send her a text at freaking 1:20 AM.'

I grab my phone and write her a text.

'Hey how's it hanging?'

After a lot more questions and a few naughty ones even we decide to go to bed. I lay down on the couch and the others go upstairs. After ten minutes Celine is coming downstairs.

'Do you maybe want to come upstairs with me? I mean it's a huge bed and I don't like to sleep alone.'

How can I say no to a beautiful lady asking me to join the bed with her?'

We go upstairs and I lay down next to her. She cuddles up to me and without any warning she plants her lips on mine. We make out a little and I feel she wants more. Her touch makes me feel magical. I love it. She's gonna get it tonight. I can't really resist that and I have a feeling she already knows that. And by that naughty smile of her I can tell that she knows exactly what she is doing. I don't mind it, a little teasing and a little touching.

It doesn't take long before the kissing gets rougher and the places our hands are feeling are getting more private.

'Do you have anything with you?' Celine asks.

'I don't.. Do you?'

'No but who cares??'

After our round of adult wrestling I realise what could happen from this and I immidiatly regret it. There's nothing we can do about it now can we?