Shop till you drop

I wake up. I got a little headache which I don't quite understand because I didn't drink that much, did I? Oh well...
'Lois get your ass out if bed I need my daily portion of bacon!'
I love bacon. I mean I totally love bacon and our hotel has the best breakfastbacon in the world.

I get dressed and pull off the blankets of Lois and leave the hotel room. I'm already searcing for a nice place to sit down when I finally see her. She doesn't get a plate and just sits down next to me. Then without saying anything she gets up, grabs herself a cup of coffee and comes back.

"Why couldn't you get yourself some bacon?! Why did you have to wake me up?"
"Because I know you and you will sleep the entire afternoon. We were gonna go on a shopping spree remember!"

Lois takes a sip of her coffee and looks at me. "Thanks for the Joackim thingy last night but i was a little too tipsy to react on the thing you did afterwards..."
"What are you talking about?"
"You walked up to the cutie from the club. What happened when I was gone??" She said with a cheeky smile.

I tell her what happened while she was dancing with Joackim.
"Sooo did he text you?"
"I don't know.. I haven't checked my phone since lasts night.. In fact I haven't seen it since either.." I start to panic. In the meantime my plate is empty and I go towards to the elevator to get to my room.

I search for my phone everywhere but I can't seem to find it. Lois comes back all relaxed and watches me panic from the side of the room.

"Don't stand there! Help me search for my phone!" I practically yell at her.

"Got it." She simply says while she hands me my phone. It was on the ground right next to the door. You drank a bit too much I think. You sat next to that door for half an hour singing songs from Melfest. We even got some complaints that's when I put you too bed."

I did have more to drink than I thought. I don't know what happened. Maybe the drink Tom gave me was stronger than I thought. it was a really good drink tho.

I check my phone but there are no interesting messages. I decide to check Tom out. I know his name, I know his band, I know he was on melfest. I can work with this. Tom Lundback. He has a cover of The Lazy Song and damn it's good. I also found a lot of covers he and his brothers made. I remember them from last night. It doesn't take long before I find his twitter. Last tweet:

@TomJTR : Afterparty was rocking and gotta love them pretty ladies 😍

I can't help but put on a little smile. Too bad he didn't send me a text tho. Ow well. I get dressed to go to the city. I put on a little black dress with my black studded heels. We walk to the city and go inside some shops. I look over at some croptops. I'm so ready for the summer.

"Look who we have here!"
I turn around and stare in the smiling face of Tom. His bright blue eyes and his cute little smile.
"Hey!" I say a little surprised. Lois comes up to me and sees Tom.
"Hi I'm Lois!"
"I'm Tom. Nice to meet you."
"So are you a little hungover?" He asks me while he grins at me.
"Actually I was... What drink did you give me last night?"
"To be fairly honest... I have no idea!" Tom laughs.

"Tom get your ass over here!" One of the guys shout fron three stores away. When Tom doesn't react he walks over to us. He stares at Lois.
"Oh wow I'm sorry. I'm Robin. And you are?"
"I'm Lous. Nice to meet you." she starts to blush. Robin stares at her when he finally notices me. "Where are my manners." he says and he introduces himself. The have to leave and we walk on to the next shop giglling about the cuteness of the guys.

Tom's pov
I saw her looking at some tops and I just had to walk up to her. It's something about her that attracs me so much and I have to try to keep myself from grabbing her, hug her and just take her home. I've never had this feeling with someone I just met and to be really honest it scares the crap out of me.
"Hello?"
"Uh I'm sorry what did you say?" I look confused at Robin.
"Deep into your thoughts? I was asking what you knew about that Lois." Robin laughs at me.
"I don't know anything about her to be honest.' I reply and I walk through the mall. When I'm outside I stop. I just need some fresh air. I text John saying I'm going towards home and I'll see them there. He is confused because we're by car and it's already 30 minutes as it is.
When I've finally convinced John it'll be fine and I'll meet them at home I go to Starbucks. I order a new drink that I can't remember the name of and walk outside. I sink in my thoughts and before I realize it, I'm lost. It's getting dark and I try to find the nearest subway with my phone. It doesn't take long before it goes dead. Of course before I found the nearest subway. For some reason the streets are dead while it's not even that late. I start walking back hoping I'll recognize something.

Your pov.
I shop some crop tops and when we return to the hotel I get into bed. I drift off in my thoughts. He's so cute but I'm sure he isn't interested in me. I mean why would he. It goes on and on like that and suddenly a pillow hits my head.
"I was talking to you. Did you even listen?" Lois says to me.
"Oh I'm sorry I was drifted off in my thoughts."
"Tom thoughts? I have to admit he is really hot and I can understand why you went on and on about him on our way home from clubbing. Anyway I was asking you if you knew anything about that Robin. He is really cute."
"I don't know really. I only know it's Toms brother."
I walk towards the shower. When I turn it on no water comes out. Extremely annoyed I put on a towel and walk downstairs. When I enter the lobby I hear a familiar voice. Wait no... It can't be him.. Can it? No stop being crazy. He does really sound the same. But what am I wearing. Oh gosh. Eventually I decide to just walk around the corner and go to the front desk. As I walk around the corner I look at the guy talking to the receptionist. It's not Tom. "I knew it." I say to myself. I complain about the shower and they send someone up to fix it. In the meantime I can use a shower in another room. When I get back to our own room I walk in on Lois sleeping. I quietly get into bed and fall asleep. I caught myself thinking of Tom next to me and I can't shake the thought. Oh well...

[A/N]
Hey hey,

I hope y'all are enjoying the story. Gotta apologize for the ending of this chapter tho.. Not really a good timing the right when feeling this crappy but yeah..
Tom's lost and you drifted off to sleep. I hope the next chapter will be different but I'm low on inspiration lately.

Xoxo