New school new boo😋

Aashni pov

"AASHNI WAKE UP," my mom yelled "I AM," damn she was mad and loud For no reason " YOU BET NOT BE LATE," my mom yelled I didn't respond I just got in the tub and did my routine and made sure I looked good I picked out my outfit for school it was simple but still fly

"HURRY UP AASHNI," my mom yelled I hurried and put on all my clothes put on clear lip gloss walked downstairs and grabbed my cranberry juice and left I got into my car

"HURRY UP AASHNI," my mom yelled I hurried and put on all my clothes  put on clear lip gloss walked downstairs and grabbed my cranberry juice and left I got into my car

and drove off I still had 30 minutes. I got on my phone and started making videos I looked good af I turned the music up to my favorite rapper slump god was on I was wrapping talking my shii till someone called me I rolled my eyes " you called the baddest what you need," I said " are you at school aashni," my momma asked, " yes why?" I said.

I and my momma never had a good relationship only a few people know I'm a rapper I'm not big but if you say my name people would know one song ever since I was getting them checks my mom begging For money so I gave it to her but little did I know she was using it on drugs so the last time I said no she was a bitter ever since.

" I need some money for," I hung up I don't have time for her shit I check the time and I got 10 minutes till school I was parked at a gas station near my school I drove to the school everyone had a nice car, but mine got more looks I parked and opened my door it went up and I stepped out my car I flipped my hair and pulled my skirt down. " omg your aashni can I get a quick picture," some girl said " yeah come on baby," I said I winked and the girl blushed we took the picture and hugged.

I was now in the ap office waiting for the person to take me to my class " so ms aashni a nice young man named jahseh will be showing you around" the ap said.

When he said that name it sounded filmier it's can't be my Jah and right on cue he walked in
" Jah," I said he looked "aashni"  Jah said he opened his arms and I hugged him " where have you been," I said I started crying me and Jah used to be best friends but he ended up just leaving. "  don't cry gonna make me cry big head but I missed you so much Lil sis," Jah said I let go patting my eyes and laughed.

" I'm glad wall know each other very well but let's get to class," the ap said Jah opened the door for me I walked out " I missed you bro wtf," I said jumping on his back and bitting his face " nigga when you started getting tats," I said " I don't know shii just started but how is your music going," Jah asked " it's good I been seeing the shows you get crazy," I said.

" Why do you leave?" I asked he got quiet " I got in some mess and wouldn't have forgiven myself if you got involved," Jah said stopping at my class.I got off his back Jah knocked on the door someone got up and opened it " wsp ski," Jah dapped him up " who is this," ski said damn why is that name filmier.

"damn nigga don't you got a girl," Jah said and he started laughing " I just wanted to know nigga," ski said "ski Jah please let my student in," the teacher said Jah and ski moved out the way for me and I felt eyes on me I turned and seen ski looking at me I smiled. " um you can Sit next to ski, ski raise your hand," the lady said he raised his hand I walked over there and sat down

Mini time skip

I was sitting waiting for the  bell to ring  then I got a note thrown at me I un-balled the paper it was ski "wassup mamas you got a name?" I smirked " aashni you got a name ski" I threw it back he wrote something threw it back
" stokeley you look good got a man?" I smiled I looked at him and notice his durag " your durag sexy might have to match with you" I threw it back he read it he smirked then there was a knock on the door it was Jah.

I got my stuff and went to the door but stopped and walked back to ski and hugged him " bye pokeley" I said in his ear I waved and walked out.

Stokeley pov

Who would had thought god was a woman aashni vibe is so sexy and raw she everything my girl isn't she made me hard with just a  hug, not even my girl do that then I need her number I wonder how she knows Jah oh well I just need to make moves right now.

Aashni pov

I and Jah have just been catching up " so how do you like to ski" I perked up and smiled
" oooo my sister got a crush" Jah teased me
" bruh STFU he has a girl," I said " don't mean you can't have him your aashni who wouldn't want to be with you," Jah said then I got this feeling he is right  I can have him if I wanted too I just need to make moves.

Time skip to lunch

Jah told me him and the group sit outside I don't eat lunch so I walked out I saw Stokely I walked to the table and wrapped my arms around him " hey pokeley" I said, " wassup mamas" he said I sat right next to him are thighs touching well mine he's a little skinnier.

I was studying his face he had a lot of face tattoo but he was missing one " you should get something tattoo right here" I said touching his cheek with my nail " I know but what I was thinking some words" he said then I kissed his cheek " that's what you should get my lips" I said

" stokeley wtf"