Ghost

It's been a year since she passed since then I haven't stopped seeing her in my dreams Or is it a dream aashni are you here?
Play music

"Ski wake up" I heard a voice I slowly opened my eyes the room fuzzy I saw a figure reaching their hand out to me I grabbed it and she pulled me up.

"you can't kill yourself to see me you know Jah is going to be even more hurt,"

"Go away your not real,"

"But I'm really in your heart I've been here since the beginning bae,"

"  don't call me that if you loved me you wouldn't have left," I stumbled out of the bathroom into my room

"But I didn't have a say-so after all it was someone close to us,"

"What are you talking about?"

It was quite "AASHNI!" she was gone what did she mean they said she overdosed that night right? I went to grab my phone the room spinning I tried to call Jah.

"Remember that night I went out with you and your friends I'm not saying it's your fault,"

"Then what are you saying?"

" Watch your drinks"

I realized went she meant " I'm sorry baby I should had know,"

"Don't be I saved you,"

Time skip

I was getting ready to go with Jah, scheme trippie, JW and Danny we were gonna go to the club "you look good"

"Thanks why you dressed up"

"I'm going with you silly"

"The gun?"

"For you but I'll give it too at the right time"

"Well I'm leaving" I left the restroom

"You think if I got to my grave I'll come back to life"

I got in the car

"Maybe hope you would"

Time skip

I was in the club I was throwing money at the strippers, Jah was acting a fool,Danny kept ordering drinks trippie was smoking.

"how you holding up" Danny said "I'm good just going through it day by day" i replied "well here let's pour up" Danny handy me a cup I was about to drink it then I felt something heavy in my pants it was the gun. "Nah man I'm good on drinking I'm driving"

Time skip

We were leaving the club trippie came out before us saying he needed some air so we went threw the way he went I opened the back door to see trippie smoking.

"your smart ski how did you know about the cup" Michael said blowing smoke from his mouth.

"man I should kill you you took my baby nigga I thought we were cool" I said he dropped his cigarette and stepped on it.

"well if I couldn't have her no one could I tried killing you but she was smart that's what I loved about her" he said I reached for my gun.

Michael reached behind him like he was pulling a gun I hurried and pulled mine out but he was tackled to the ground by x and Danny they were stomping and kicking him.

"let him get up let him get up" I said Michael didn't move "let's go" I said we all hurried to my car "how'd y'all know where I was?" I asked
" a cat kept meowing at us and trying to lead us" Danny said I knew it was aashni she saved me.