Shirt

(play the song)
I and Stokeley pulled up to the location we were told "you ready?"  Stokeley said looking at me "of course," I said we got out of the car going around to the back of this warehouse.

the back door was left open we heard the guy that owed are boss money yelling at the workers stokeley held his hand up and counting down.

3

2

1
We rushed in guns blazing till bodies hit the floor " click" my gun was out, and there was blood everywhere "good job," he said as he kissed my head "lets me get him in the trunk you get the money," stokeley said I hurried to where the money was grabbing the case hurrying out. Stokeley closed the trunk and we drove off.

⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎

We made it back to the office "perfect I knew you just weren't a pretty face," the boss said "um I was there too" stokeley said "yeah but she probably did most of the work," the boss said stokeley rolled his eyes walking off I huffed going after him.

"wait for Bae you kn-" "MAN MOVE BACK," he yelled at me snatching his arm from me he knew the boss just showed me more attention because he thinks he was going to get a good time out of it.  I just walked off going outside to see he took the car I stomped my foot knowing now I have to walk home.

⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎

I finally made it home seeing the car in the driveway I rolled my eyes hurrying into the house because of the cold weather I heard the tv and the lights on I saw him sleeping on the couch I punched him he jumped straight up.

"girl wtf wrong with you!" he yelled, "nigga what's wrong with you leaving me I had to walk!" I yelled back he rolled his eyes "don't roll your eyes at me at least you can do it apologize "DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME STOKELY".

I yelled he turned around "if I didn't love you I wouldn't be doing this with you," he said he opened his arms I hugged him.

⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎

"A mission by myself?!" I said the boss just looked "listen you pulled it off by yourself last night," he said "NO stokeley was there" I said "LISTEN do it that's it the end of the discussion," he said I stormed off into the car fuck I started up the car and started heading there it was a ship dock.

Once I made it I was looking for a yellow boat I had to pretend to be a potential buyer " hello sir you're selling this boat right" I said waving the man looked up "yes ma'am come on up" he said I stepped on it was nice.

He goes on to show me the ship and what not then he got to the front of the ship "now here's the good spot" he said he turned around and I quickly pulled my gun cocking it back and shot him he fell onto the edge of the ship I dropped my stuff to throw his body overboard once I got it I got off the boat walking to the dock it was a nice day I was taking up the sun when I felt something hot run threw me I was shot my body fell in the water.

Everything was colorful when I woke up was I dead? Then I saw stokeley I put two and two together why would he do this I walked up to the mirror, and my hand went through the mirror.

I woke up again I was in the back of some club "your up good" some girl said, "we saw you climb out of the sea" she said I got up grabbing the gun I saw off the table I knew stokeley was here I was looking for him  I saw a red solo cup and grabbed it I saw him on the couch with another girl "hey," I said he looked shocked "how tf," I shot him till my gun ran out everyone screaming and running I drank out my cup and poured the rest on the ground then I walked away.