{Chapter 4}

Stormterror is attacking mondstadt just like the quest in the game.

It came flying towards some of the buildings but thankfully it didn't ruin any of them. It's speed was unbelievable.

You had realized something in the past few hours that you've been in teyvat. The monsters and hilichurls are a LOT scarier to face cause they're actually in front of you now. And to be honest, even though you knew you were gonna end up defeating stormterror, it was still really hard for you to face it. It took a lot more courage than you thought. It was a dragon as big as two school buses after all, so facing it was challenging and hard.

Before you knew it, stormterror had already created a lot of tornados around mondstadt and unfortunately, you and lumine were pretty close to one of them. Since you're a reallyyy lucky person, you ended up inside of that tornado. Then you got yeeted into the air. Have I mentioned this before? Well, you are deadly afraid of heights. up to a point that you cry when airplanes take off.

You were sooo high up that you could see all of mondstadt

You were sooo high up that you could see all of mondstadt. You were having a really bad panic attack just thinking about what will happen to you if your wind glider breaks.

"I'm gonna fall and then I'm gonna die. This is it. This is the end. Well, it was fun meeting everyone Ig. Too bad I didn't get to kill timmies birds everyday..."

You heard a voice calling your name

"Y/N ITS OKAY IM HERE"

It was lumine. It seemed like she also got caught by a tornado and then got yeeted into the air. She was below you though. You were at least twenty meters higher than her. she could tell that you were really afraid of the heights.

"IF YOU FALL ILL CATCH YOU DONT WORRY"

"IM HERE FOR YOU. YOU'LL BE SAFE"

Girl can we get married already? How can someone be so adorable???!?!?!!!!

Lumine actually calmed your nerves down a little bit. Just as you were about to fly towards her, you felt a really sharp pain inside of your core. It felt like a really strong energy was being released inside of you. you felt a lot of pain and a lot of heat inside of your body.

You looked up to the sky and saw the sun, it seemed like it was calling you. you could feel the sun's hit, it's power. it felt like the sun was gifting you a really special power.

Yes, this is the part when shit gets real. You felt like the sun has awakened your powers. you could feel the energy growing inside of you. You decided to concentrate on the power and manipulate it to create powerful attacks. You had to stop the stormterror.

You somehow managed to get closer to stormterror. It was flying in front of lumine and you flew next to her. She seemed happy to see you safe.

"How are you two staying afloat like this with just the wind glider?" Asked paimon